OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 when Covington on him..

1205629198.jpeg

CmkYVy5VYAIemEV.jpg

Spalding-Digital-Assets_16292.png

paul was a good two steps past Covington before he even reacted every time.

Why anyone would want to play with Westbrook is beyond me. He’s just not winning basketball. Never has been and won’t ever be. Dude is out of control all the time. Him being hurt and off the court was actually a blessing in disguise.

I respect how OKC stuck with their plan and kept CP3 and Gallo even though everyone on the planet, including the media, was pushing for OKC to trade.

I've been saying this since last summer, they are in the best position to build as a small market.

You have a competitive, talented, fun roster and young promising prospects with a plethora of picks and a GM who knows how to draft.

They have a lot to be happy about.

Real talk, even though Westbrook is most likely injured(slightly), he has more than proven that he shouldn't control the rock at any point in the last two minutes. His decision-making is ENTIRELY based on him either going tunnel-vision or making an unforced error. I think he just simply panics.

Harden getting CP3 traded for a worse player and then getting eliminated by CP3’s new team? That would have to go down as one of the funniest storylines of all time.
Let's not forget the thunder immediately making it out of the first round after trading Russ away to the team they beat

I need the universe to do this thing for me. 2020 has sucked so bad just give me this little bit of joy.

I respect how OKC stuck with their plan and kept CP3 and Gallo even though everyone on the planet, including the media, was pushing for OKC to trade.

I've been saying this since last summer, they are in the best position to build as a small market.

You have a competitive, talented, fun roster and young promising prospects with a plethora of picks and a GM who knows how to draft.

They have a lot to be happy about.
He has 3 more years on his contract. Good decision they didn’t trade him now, but I think it’s inevitable

As good as a defender roco is he been getting roasted by okc 3 guards all series. He just can’t stay in front of them.

OKC just couldn’t really move CP3’s contract and even CP3 didn’t want to go there. So it’s not the fairytale story it’s made out to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom