OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely see why Kawhi tried to recruit Jimmy before Playoff P :lol:

Would've been such a nasty pairing :sick:

As much as Trumps messaging creates more issues And conflict, Biden and the liberals are exploiting COVID and minorities, and manipulating people into thinking they give a ****.

as I said before, doing literally nothing is better than:

Playoff Russ shouldn’t be on the court in the 4th quarter. Jim not demanding the ball was terrible. Was really good all game only to shy away in the clutch. No bueno.

CP though :pimp:

If he leaves, he’s leaving for Utah.

57CB1E99-AB08-45DD-94B1-C17A01771D65.gif

I'm laughing how the designated home teams in these seeding and playoff games are actually seeing an advantage wins wise :rofl: :rofl:
Crowd be going nuts
It's the geniuses running this sounds, I swear. Just shooting free throws, you get a group of people and tell them to shoot 50. Split the group in half. Half the group gets cheers when they make it, and 'Aaaawwww' when they miss. The other half gets the opposite. Flip it the next day.

Psychologically that absolutely has an effect. Like, that's not an opinion at all.

-foe

I brought this up yesterday (See below). The seeding game Designated home team win percentage is on par with the regular season and the playoff designated home team win percentage is below historical averages

No lie, I looked into this earlier because I was curious about how it would affect Game 7 :lol: Through seeding games the team that was designated as “the home team” fared slightly better than they did in a traditional setting
1598905957914.png

In the playoffs, since 1984 the home team has won 65% of the time. So far in the first round the home team is 22-17 (56%) but that makes sense for a first round series when you have 1v8 and 2v7 series that get handled in 4 or 5 games and the higher seeded away team is winning on the road.

Fully expecting a 60 pt triple dub from Jim Wednesday
They better hope he does and they put it away early. Houston bench had that ridiculous run to start the fourth in G2, besides that Houston was up 20+ entering the fourth in their other two wins.

So OKC is 3-1 when they’ve kept it competitive :lol:

That no call when Tucker was inbounding was dreadful .

Kinda want a Houston loss tbh so changes can be made. Dont wanna see a team handicapping themselves not taking mid range shots

CP keep upping that trade value! Seriously though, do you think anyone would take him on now that the narrative on him is so much different 1 year later?

What does Westbrook do for him not to deserve any slander? Besides running 120mph north to south and dunking, he really does nothing that contributes to winning basketball.

Harden a glorified Lou Williams. Shoulda stayed as a 6th man too, go team up somewhere else because this ain’t it. He’s gonna come out in game 7 and go for 60 too and I’m hoping they repeat that 0-27 performance or w.e it was. They gotta blow up that entire Rockers organization. Idk wtf they were trying to accomplish there.

Im gonna go have my coffee now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom