OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which team was he going to make the ASG playing for?

That is a bold claim.
Probably eastern conference

Antonio Davis made the all-star team I don’t think it’s impossible

it’s mostly a fan vote afterall

and he was probably one of the most entertaining players in that period with VC, Paul Pierce etc.

this is the most frustrating part about Anthony Davis to me as a Lakers fan. He's more skilled and can beat you in more ways than Giannis, he just lacks the killer instinct needed to just bully people. Guys like Giannis and Shaq go into every game knowing they need to dominate. Anthony Davis dominates sometimes, it's not a mentality he keeps. He kind of reminds me of Dirk in this way. when Anthony Davis is playing against guys 5 in shorter than him, he should just go at them, not settle for jumpers.

Luca is into better than those guys. IMO he's #7 behind both Harden and Curry but ahead of AD

AD's most direct comparison is KG without all the yakity yak. Ticket would also kinda float on offense at times but could do everything on the floor on offense skill wise and terrorize on the defensive end. If AD is going to keep shooting the way he's been so far he can do whatever he wants. Nobody can match up with him.

Probably eastern conference

Antonio Davis made the all-star team I don’t think it’s impossible

it’s mostly a fan vote afterall

and he was probably one of the most entertaining players in that period with VC, Paul Pierce etc.

So which Eastern Conference PGs would Jason Williams would have made it over?

You really need to explain this one.

So which Eastern Conference PGs would Jason Williams would have made it over?

You really need to explain this one.
Maybe it would take like Baron Davis getting injured in 2002

And JWill playing for the Knicks or something

He had some huge games in Memphis

You’re still if ignoring the stats I presented in the Luka convo btw

Last edited:
AD's most direct comparison is KG without all the yakity yak. Ticket would also kinda float on offense at times but could do everything on the floor on offense skill wise and terrorize on the defensive end. If AD is going to keep shooting the way he's been so far he can do whatever he wants. Nobody can match up with him.

Kevin Garnett minus the tough guy attitude is a good comp for Anthony Davis. You're right in that as long as AD's jumper is wet, he's essentially unstoppable. What annoys me is when his jumper isn't falling and he won't attack smaller defenders.

Kevin Garnett minus the tough guy attitude is a good comp for Anthony Davis. You're right in that as long as AD's jumper is wet, he's essentially unstoppable. What annoys me is when his jumper isn't falling and he won't attack smaller defenders.
I hate watching him settle and continue bricking jumpers when its not falling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom