OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is your all time random favorite player in the NBA? Not a superstar. Good player. Could have made an all star or two.

Glen Rice was mine. Probably my top 5 favorite player of all time :lol:

But you didn't.

You didn't give me anything that supports him being Top 5, which was the discussion.

Not sure why you targeted Harden only.
I also had a link that showed Luka ranked top 5 In offensive win shares but you’re choosing to ignore it

He’s the leader in playoff assists thus far with 52

4th in total playoff points

5th in playoff ppg

2nd in assists %

Tied for 4th in total reb

2nd in usage %

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Last edited:
wasn't there some crazy stat a few weeks back about how team designated as the home team did like 3 times better than teams designated as away despite there not being really an away or home team? found that pretty fascinating

No lie, I looked into this earlier because I was curious about how it would affect Game 7 :lol: Through seeding games the team that was designated as “the home team” fared slightly better than they did in a traditional setting
1598905957914.png

In the playoffs, since 1984 the home team has won 65% of the time. So far in the first round the home team is 22-17 (56%) but that makes sense for a first round series when you have 1v8 and 2v7 series that get handled in 4 or 5 games and the higher seeded away team is winning on the road.

who is your all time random favorite player in the NBA? Not a superstar. Good player. Could have made an all star or two.

Glen Rice was mine. Probably my top 5 favorite player of all time :lol:
I wanna say Sheed but that’s probably cheating because he was really good but then again so was Glen Rice lol...I’ll also say Rafer Alston. Anyone remember that Slam cover Best Point Guard in The World!

I feel like White chocolate could have made an all-star or 2 if we wasn’t on the grizzlies in his prime

More complete player who can’t create offense for himself.

Giannis is better on offense and on defense.
AD just has a “prettier” game but isn’t the scorer Giannis is

this is the most frustrating part about Anthony Davis to me as a Lakers fan. He's more skilled and can beat you in more ways than Giannis, he just lacks the killer instinct needed to just bully people. Guys like Giannis and Shaq go into every game knowing they need to dominate. Anthony Davis dominates sometimes, it's not a mentality he keeps. He kind of reminds me of Dirk in this way. when Anthony Davis is playing against guys 5 in shorter than him, he should just go at them, not settle for jumpers.
I know we all are prisoners of the moment, but when did Luka pass Harden? When did Luka pass Steph?

Luca is into better than those guys. IMO he's #7 behind both Harden and Curry but ahead of AD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom