OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's crazy and harmful to be thinking and saying that in an open forum. there are many people who actually believe that giving police more money will change their course. no, it only gets worse if you provide them with more funding. that's why so many people are tired of having their communities ripped apart financially when politicians funnel more money to invader cops who are there to simply abuse, hurt and kill.

They definitely have the budgets, they're just not allocated towards training. Just the militarization of the police force. They need more emphasis on descalation tactics, more stringent background checks and community awareness in general. Kuz has been really good and vocal with his posts so I can forgive that misstep.

I mean considering the vehicles and equipment these dudes just randomly pull out, zero clue how anyone can say it’s a money issue

You understand how PER works right?

If the argument was Luka is a Top 5 OFFENSIVE player, why are you presenting PER?
I’m not saying Luka is better than Harden, I’m saying they’re #sametier

You asked for some stats so I gave you some

Who's everybody's 5 favorite players that don't play for your favorite team and never did? I got Butler-Dame-Myles Turner-Jaylen Brown-Ja and JJJ tied

before adding teams how bout they fix their ****ing game first?
00B6A04A-B08C-4926-A604-BF1A44B26F2C.jpeg
On god.

I’m not saying Luka is better than Harden, I’m saying they’re #sametier

You asked for some stats so I gave you some
But you didn't.

You didn't give me anything that supports him being Top 5, which was the discussion.

Not sure why you targeted Harden only.

Brodie
Melo
KD
Myrie
Dame

#bucketsonly
Brodie my 1 no matter what but I couldn’t pick him cause he played for my team. Was curious to see if there was any unexpected players and not only the stars...so far no lol

Leprechauns have a legitimate shot. Smart is due for a ridiculously flukey series from 3 as well
There's a reason I've been calling Smart 'Winning Time' for a few seasons now. Dude is not the most talent, but he has that it factor that can make him scary af on any given night. He def gonna black out soon. I for sure trust him down the stretch of close games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom