OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it your bday, noblekane noblekane ?

giphy.gif

You don't look day over 36 my friend. 🤙

-foe
1598897685308.gif

Where do you think he ends up being? Top 10?

Nets are one of the most intriguing upcoming stories in the NBA. So many unknowns.

Really hard to say man. It’s a career altering injury in his 30s.

As for the nets...a step down KD plus Kyrie’s durability...I don’t have high expectations from them as currently constructed.

KD is still 7 feet and can still shoot, but at 32 coming off a torn Achilles that athleticism is taking a hit for sure. Not to mention rust from not hooping competitively for over a year. Different injury but look at how long it took Hayward to get his game back. I can't put him on any top X players list for now.

KD is still 7 feet and can still shoot, but at 32 coming off a torn Achilles that athleticism is taking a hit for sure. Not to mention rust from not hooping competitively for over a year. Different injury but look at how long it took Hayward to get his game back. I can't put him on any top X players list for now.

I'm genuinely interested to see how Kyrie responds to more adversity. He's coming off surgery himself.

Rewatched the Denver game from last night and nah @P C H ill steelo ill steelo Craig has to beat me. I know it’s hard to double with Jokic out there but you gotta try something to get the ball out of Murray’s hands.
:lol: you right,Malone giving him most of Millsap’s mins. Not like he’s actually d’ing up anything :lol: but you gotta Tony Allen him at this point

:lol: you right,Malone giving him most of Millsap’s mins. Not like he’s actually d’ing up anything :lol: but you gotta Tony Allen him at this point

how do you not double a man averaging 45 in the last two games and is on his way to another 50 ball. quin out here wilding to the fullest.

Last edited:
Top 5, no debates (in no particular order):

Lebron
Kawhi
Giannis
Harden
Curry (barely gets in)

Looking in:
Luka
AD
KD (achilles injury man, we will never see the same KD. He'll be good but with that type of injury, can't put him in the top 5)
Dame
Booker
Mitchell
Russ

You died today if you dont have Giannis in your top 5. Ignant AF.

Which metrics do you have to support your claim?

Not saying Luka has passed Harden yet but

#sametier

They’re both top 10

From observation Harden is the more offensively talented played, but Luka has an overall greater impact on the game because he passes and rebounds better.

darthska darthska what thread do top 5 discussions belong in?

-foe
Legit question: What would your opinion be? Offseason thread, to keep the discussion in here on the playoffs? Keep it in here, since a top _ _ discussion is obviously involving playoff NBAers?

Just, what's your opinion? Because I promise you this: someone disagrees with you. And some of those who disagree will just be because they don't like you.

So what do you think? Where do you personally think they'd be most fitting?

-foe

Top 5, no debates (in no particular order):

Lebron
Kawhi
Giannis
Harden
Curry (barely gets in)

Looking in:
Luka
AD
KD (achilles injury man, we will never see the same KD. He'll be good but with that type of injury, can't put him in the top 5)
Dame
Booker
Mitchell
Russ

You died today if you dont have Giannis in your top 5. Ignant AF.
No Tatum, Embiid, Simmons, Jokic?

So we are looking at a particular lineup as proof as to why Luka is a Top 5 offensive talent?

Which data points did you cross reference from other players?
#sametier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom