OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Lebron's
kind of like how you and dan gilbert denounced bron when he left the cavs? Then gathered around him like a ****ing christmas tree when he won a title in cleveland?

Can't **** with someone who would flex on his own city...TWICE

0723_lebron_rings_1280x720_1283300931851.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at rings not counting and full rings.

Asterisks indicate there’s a note. The championship is being played in October so yeah throw an asterisk by it, but it’s still a chip that the best teams were all trying to win. Y’all wild as hell.

If the 3 or 4 top teams decided not to play in Orlando and Brooklyn won the chip, I’d get the asterisk in the sense y’all talking. All contenders were there. The lakers won 15. 1 more and they’re the rightful champs.

R.I.P. Kobe

Lakers’ Analyst Robert “Big Shot Bob” Horry said on the radio this morning that LeBron is his FMVP. His reasoning: (1) AD had one really bad game, LeBron didn’t; (2) LeBron got snubbed for regular season MVP.

I think as of right now, I'd give the FMVP to AD by a hair. Bron still has a chance tonight if he closes big.

His career was in shambles before he got to LA
1st player ever to win with Bos and LA
10 years ago he lost to Kobe in Gm 7
10 years later he wins a chip in Kobe Mamba Jersey

R.I.P. Kobe and Gigi

Nah, I think Rondo would do this instead.

Praying Lebron (who I apparently hate) wins the Finals MVP so we can address the rumors of this being AD's team.

you gotta give where credit is due. Lebron didn't even get the Lakers to the playoffs last year. so it's AD. also, AD is a beast during this entire playoffs, Lebron is just coasting. can't give FMVP to someone that is just coasting half the games played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom