OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3C817AD9-C739-4CCC-B373-4DE06F5B5C4C.jpeg

Asterisks are sometimes used to denote good things. For example, the program for my high school graduation had an * by the names of all the kids who won awards and or/were top 10 percent of the class in grades.

My name did not have one.

Anyone from the Lakers cry when they win? I probably would if I was in this situation. My lead candidates for potential tears are Bron and Dwight.

So are Hakeem's 2 rings at asterisk because MJ was retired?

Or how about the '89 Pistons since Magic and Byron gor hurt?

Lol

Wake up people. Give credit where credit is due.

Windy just flat out said the media members will vote for Bron as FMVP because they’ll have to be in a room with him afterwards and won’t be able to look him in the eye in AD were to win :lol:

Anyone from the Lakers cry when they win? I probably would if I was in this situation. My lead candidates for potential tears are Bron and Dwight.

Both would be ridiculous corny especially when Laker nation had denounced both of them at one point :lol:

Or how about the '89 Pistons since Magic and Byron gor hurt?

Lol

Wake up people. Give credit where credit is due.
99 Spurs :nerd:

This season is different since it’s technically the start of a new season. Off-season is generally 5 months and all these teams had a 5 month break. This ain’t happening again so it’s an asterisk.

All chips matter

Cept....99 spurs and Covidstravaganza showdown..and maybe 94 & 95 rockets...:lol:
8E83FC36-D591-4FE7-A9A0-4536B46DA598.gif

“We would’ve won. Yes. We did win the title. He did play, wearing No. 45, and they lost to a team we swept. So, we were a better team that year,” Smith told Michael Lee and David Aldridge of The Athletic, pushing back the notion that Jordan wasn’t fully himself that season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom