OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rona Rings will be valued just as much as most people value Kobe's rings with Shaq.

They REALLY ain't counting them.
Whoaaaa easy. We def counting Kobe rings. Especially when people start with the narrative he was carried despite similar numbers and big moments.

Say kd and the warriors if you must, but Kobe rings count. Alllllum

Whoaaaa easy. We def counting Kobe rings. Especially when people start with the narrative he was carried despite similar numbers and big moments.

If Kobe didn't get carried then Beta Boy didn't either ....

Either they all have an asterisk or none of them do.

Exactly. Every championship has different circumstances. Every title team has certain breaks that may or may not go their way. Key players on opposing teams being injured or avoiding bad matchups. You can literally look at every single championship team and say "I don't like this circumstance or situation, there's an asterisk there".

The Lakers were the best team in the West the entire season and they proved it in the playoffs. The bucks folded, that doesn't mean there's an asterisk

People that don't like Kobe don't count those Shaq rings as "Full" rings.

Yea, KD's GSW definitely don't count to most folks. :lol:

For the record EYE don't subscribe to any of that.

Mad people shouldn't be getting their fingers sized.

Jr
Dion
Dudley
Quin
Kostas
Tnt tbt tht, idr his initial

Hell no. Give Bron 4 copies. He should be taking the ring away when they reach for it like Rico

1*zCiqvfCCuiehORhFGyhhkQ.gif

Which beta boy we talking about now? :lol: too many to keep up with
I assumed he meant KD. :lol:

Mad people shouldn't be getting their fingers sized.

Jr
Dion
Dudley
Quin
Kostas
Tnt tbt tht, idr his initial

Hell no. Give Bron 4 copies. He should be taking the ring away when they reach for it like Rico

1*zCiqvfCCuiehORhFGyhhkQ.gif

We aren't disrespecting Quinn Cook around here Big Freeze. :smh:

Rona Rings will be valued just as much as most people value Kobe's rings with Shaq.

They REALLY ain't counting them.

Who doesn't count Kobe's rings with Shaq? Ask any Lakers fan and those championships are highly valued. Or they don't count "for” Kobe? (what does that even mean?). Since when do individual athletes own championships?

The Lakers and LeBron winning definitely have you guys on the brink of mental illness 🤣🤣🤣. I love it!

Harper
Jordan
Pippen
Rodman
Longley

Harper
Kobe
Ariza
Gasol
Shaq

Irving
Wade
James
Bosh
Davis

And that's without the bench. Guy with most help has least rings smh

Who doesn't count Kobe's rings with Shaq? Ask any Lakers fan and those championships are highly valued. Or they don't count "for” Kobe? (what does that even mean?). Since when do individual athletes own championships?

The Lakers and LeBron winning definitely have you guys on the brink of mental illness 🤣🤣🤣. I love it!

It's as if you're intentionally just not reading the discussions being had just so you can get your EvErYoNe Iz mAD aT LA takes off

Wonder if the league gonna give the Heat the mini participation medals for making it to the Rona cup finals

The conversation started around 2003 or maybe even before.

But if you say you never heard of that, cool.

:lol: @ Since when do individual athletes own championships. Yea I am the wrong person to ask that because I don't believe in it either.

But in all seriousness, plenty of folks don't "really" count Kobe's rings until post-Shaq.

The conversation started around 2003 or maybe even before.

But if you say you never heard of that, cool.

:lol: @ Since when do individual athletes own championships. Yea I am the wrong person to ask that because I don't believe in it either.

But in all seriousness, plenty of folks don't "really" count Kobe's rings until post-Shaq.
I think because finals mvps. Which is weird...because only 1 person wins fmvp. So...only their percentage of the chip counts? Everyone else was carried?

Idk.

People don't think kd's chips count....do Steph's?

It's all foolishness.

All chips matter

Cept....99 spurs and Covidstravaganza showdown..and maybe 94 & 95 rockets...:lol:

Yeah, I don’t mean to rain on your parade of big laughing emojis this morning. but I’m not going to be bothered at all when the Lakers win. :lol:

Everyone in my family is a Lakers fan, my friends are all Lakers fans. I’m a native Angelino and love my city. Definitely not going to be upset about something that’s going to make so many people around me happy. I’ll be happy for them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom