OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
iono man. aint hear none of that when your clippers were still alive

you werent listening. we were sayuing it from day one when all the shooters talked about how much they loved hooping with the perfect lighting and no fans lol .

Last edited:
Do you rank players? Curious haven't seen you do so, so just wondering if so what it looks like.

I come in good faith.
Tiered system makes more sense to me.

But comparing across positions doesn't make sense to me.

I'll entertain Dame vs. AD convos though.

ku94p5etz1s51.jpg

you werent listening. we were sayuing it from day one when all the shooters talked about how much they loved hooping with the perfect lighting and no fans lol .
You know that is a damn lie.

Asterisks have been discussed Pre-Bubble.
Lot’s of people were putting * on this title, long before it became clear the Lakers were winning It. See above.

Interesting that all the people mentioning an asterisk are card-carrying LeBron haters. Interesting how that works.

Interesting that all the people mentioning an asterisk are card-carrying LeBron haters. Interesting how that works.

Also, I’m not putting an * on this title. It’s legit to me. I posted that quote merely to show that the idea people are only talking about an * now because the Lakers/LeBron are winning it all it is a fallacy.

Nice deflection.

This only further proved my point. The only people talking about an asterisk are either ALA or LeBron haters. 🤣🤣🤣

The only way the championship or a record has an asterisk is if a player or team had an unfair advantage over others. In the bubble everyone had the same circumstances and some teams rose above it and some teams folded. That doesn't mean there's an asterisk it just means your favorite teams and players can't handle adversity.

The Lakers won without their Avery Bradley, their third or fourth best player and without the home court advantage that they worked hard in the regular season for. As opposed to complaining about it they went out there and put in a work regardless. Sorry your favorite team has no mental toughness. 🤣🤣🤣

This only further proved my point. The only people talking about an asterisk are either ALA or LeBron haters. 🤣🤣🤣

The only way the championship or a record has an asterisk is if a player or team had an unfair advantage over others. In the bubble everyone had the same circumstances and some teams rose above it and some teams folded. That doesn't mean there's an asterisk it just means your favorite teams and players can't handle adversity.

The Lakers won without their Avery Bradley, their third or fourth best player and without the home court advantage that they worked hard in the regular season for. As opposed to complaining about it they went out there and put in a work regardless. Sorry your favorite team has no mental toughness. 🤣🤣🤣

Check out my last post before this. You’re directing this energy to the wrong person.

There definitely was talk about discounting this chip during the break and start of the bubble.

And of course when the Bucks and Clippers got eliminated.

This search took 15 seconds.

Still waiting for evidence for your claim of me hating him.

You gotta try that basic level of debate on somebody else.

Moreso than most thins of the past 30 years, LeBron James was worth every ounce of hype he got as a teenager
Who would be in Com petition with LeBron for current American athletes?
Only speaking on players I was able to watch WHILE I was a fully functioning basketball mind.

I saw Bird and Magic but I was a little kid, so I won't count them.

PG
Jason Kidd
GP
Stockton
(CP3 @sea manup )

SG
Jordan
Kobe
Wade

SF
LeBron
KD
Pippen

PF
KG
Malone
Dirk

C
Dream
Shaq
Duncan

Rob pelinka coming in 7th is ******* ridiculous, and a testament tat these writers just never wanna say they're wrong.

He was "Gifted" AD..... but they give the award to a guy who was gifted Kawhi :lol: . Dude left a championship team because he wanted to play in L.A & he couldn't play with the Lakers because of Bron & AD.

Rob Pelinka put together a team with a new coach, two star players, several role players that fit the teams scheme & was #1 in the West the entire year.... yet they give it to a guy for underachieving :lol:.

But lemme guess Lebron is the actual GM of the team.... somehow the image has been remade to make it seem as if he's the only superstar player to have say so on roster decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom