OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all just love whining about everything. No one cares about the Executive of the Year award. 20 years from now no one is going to be able to say Lawrence Frank won the 2020 Executive of the Year Award. Off the top of your head who won the 2000 Executive of the Year? Now tell me who won the 2000 NBA Championship.

Banners. I thought that was the only thing that matters.

I also do not consider myself a LeBron hater. I’ve praised him often enough on here that I don’t feel the need to post old quotes on that subject. That said, from a purely on-court perspective, I find it easier to root against him than for him. Mainly because I tend to support underdogs and he’s rarely one.

But I did root for him and the Cavs in the 2016 Finals and was happy for him he got that ring. (2017 and 2018 I didn’t put any energy into rooting because I knew they had no chance).

Rob pelinka coming in 7th is ****ing ridiculous, and a testament tat these writers just never wanna say they're wrong.

He was "Gifted" AD..... but they give the award to a guy who was gifted Kawhi :lol: . Dude left a championship team because he wanted to play in L.A & he couldn't play with the Lakers because of Bron & AD.

Rob Pelinka put together a team with a new coach, two star players, several role players that fit the teams scheme & was #1 in the West the entire year.... yet they give it to a guy for underachieving :lol:.

But lemme guess Lebron is the actual GM of the team.... somehow the image has been remade to make it seem as if he's the only superstar player to have say so on roster decisions.

I come in Peace,

Why does this bother you so much?

I am not implying it isn't important since this might be your squad. I am just legit wondering why .

I come in peace.

No disrespect.

I also do not consider myself a LeBron hater. I’ve praised him often enough on here that I don’t feel the need to post old quotes on that subject. That said, from a purely on-court perspective, I find it easier to root against him than for him. Mainly because I tend to support underdogs and he’s rarely one.

But I did root for him and the Cavs in the 2016 Finals and was happy for him he got that ring. (2017 and 2018 I didn’t put any energy into rooting because I knew they had no chance).

I am the opposite.

1. I PREFER to see him successful OFTEN because I know it upsets people.

2. Ultimately, I don't have a horse in any race though. Who wins/loses REALLY doesn't matter to me.

(Both things can be true)

Has the ship sailed on bron being the goat? Or is it circling back around to the dock like it forgot something? or does this chip not measure the same as the others because of the weakened perceived circumstance?

I do not come in peace

Mad disrespect

Has the ship sailed on bron being the goat? Or is it circling back around to the dock like it forgot something? or does this chip not measure the same as the others because of the weakened perceived circumstance?

I do not come in peace

Mad disrespect

The shipped sailed on December 30, 1984.

It isn't any fault of his but simply due to his birth year, it just isn't possible.

He was born too close to Jordan's existence.

If LeBron had his SAME career but was born in 2085, the ship would still be on the dock since people that witnessed Jordan would have been dead and gone. (Yes I understand Butterfly Effect)

I come in Peace,

Why does this bother you so much?

I am not implying it isn't important since this might be your squad. I am just legit wondering why .

I come in peace.

No disrespect.

Because this was the same media who spent the past two years speaking on the Lakers front office & ownership like it was Trumps White House. Articles about how magic was a fear monger :lol: , detailed reports about Jeanie Buss email exchanges, claims that Rob Pelinka didn't know the intricacies of the cap & ruined the max space etc etc.... I could go on for days.

There were "respected" basketball people that tried to claim the Lakers situation was as bad as the Knicks & Suns.... A year later the Lakers are about to hoist another championship.... and those same media people are completely ignoring how much work the organization & FO put in. This team is sitting at home right now w/o contributions from players the media laughed about at the start of the season.

This ain't really about the exec award, & moreso how the media hammers home complete ******** narratives all year, & sticks to them even when it's clear as day it's wrong.

I do not come in peace

Mad disrespect

Ship is at the dock ready to let the cannons loose.

Jordan released that Last Dance doc too soon. He should’ve held it longer.

The shipped sailed on December 30, 1984.

It isn't any fault of his but simply due to his birth year, it just isn't possible.

He was born too close to Jordan's existence.

If LeBron had his SAME career but was born in 2085, the ship would still be on the dock since people that witnessed Jordan would have been dead and gone. (Yes I understand Butterfly Effect)
I like you Jemele.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom