OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's reasonable for the lakers' franchise to do it.. but for some reason i just find it odd when fans randomly post that "lakers did it for kobe." 🤷‍♂️

Just sound like you finding a reason to be annoyed. The basketball world was in shock and devastated. Saying the franchise he played his career with has him in their mind (which they do) ain't odd at all.

I was fine with it, Olynyk is so bad defensively, he plays like he’s going thru the motions at half speed. Bam looked strong. 33 min for Bam, 12 for olynyk was ok, I wouldn’t have wanted Olynyk to take mins from Bam.

No Dragic really hurt. Nunn was 2/11 in 25 min with 0 assists. They really could’ve used at least a decent showing from him.

They lost on those series of second chance rebounds the Show got. There were like 3 of them, they got the stop but didn’t secure the rebound

Had the weirdest collection of dreams last night. One of it involved NT

y’all ever had dreams that involved NT? I

I’m on here too much

Kelly O was a -7 :lol: Vogel looked at Jimmy’s shot chart in the last two games & saw that it resembled a center’s so he wisely just put AD on him & treated him like Ben Simmons.

Jimmy won’t be able to finish over AD at the rim, and he won’t take the jumper when you go WAAAY under the screen. So you don’t ever need to send help.

Spacing doesn’t matter if you can’t beat your man :lol:

As we know with Philly, the adjustment is to take Jimmy (Ben) off the ball & have him screen & roll. They got layups & 3s every time they did this.

Yeah Crowder had a couple good games again the C's. First two games I think. Then he was cheeks and tried to just be an agitator so he'd have some value.

Speaking of Olynyk had me thinking about the bad contracts Miami signed over the years.
Signed Olynyk, Tyler Johnson and Dion Waiters to 4 year $50 mill contracts

Whiteside for 4 years $100 mill

James Johnson 4 year $60 mill

Ok. Just trying to get a grip on what that word means.

Thanks.

Still #NTExtremes though

A461BB30-671E-4779-A57C-5ACD623EDAC0.gif

I don't understand how people think the Lakers are "milking" Kobe's death. He's one of the best players ever, he played for the Lakers for 20 years. There's an entire generation of kids who literally watched Kobe their entire lives. He meant alot to the city and the franchise. Rob Pelinka was his best friend for chrissake. We have an opportunity to win a title in the same year he passed. No one's milking anything. This sh** is real
people have a problem with Kobe being mentioned?!thats wild.

not trolling with this question: considering Kobe likely inspired a lot of the current players around the league, would it be wrong for a player on another team to dedicate the season/hypothetical finals trophy to his memory? does it mean any less?
No. I would have expected any team that won to mention Kobe and how he inspired them. He was one of the best ever and I’m sure there are huge fans of his on every team. I have a project kickoff meeting next week and I may try to mention Kobe and the lakers title during it.

man happy for KCP what a huge game for him. dudes been a punchline since turning down the pistons contract. lakers fans and media always giving him ****.

only hope is AD gets finals MVP for locking up butler but lebron played pretty well game 4

man happy for KCP what a huge game for him. dudes been a punchline since turning down the pistons contract. lakers fans and media always giving him ****.

only hope is AD gets finals MVP for locking up butler but lebron played pretty well game 4
Kcp's earnings the last 3 years ...17mil, 12 mil, 8 mil and a PO for 8 mil next yesr
if kcp has been a punchline its been for his inconsistent play and not for getting a get out of jail free card (no pun intended ) straight outta detroit

Had the weirdest collection of dreams last night. One of it involved NT

y’all ever had dreams that involved NT? I

I’m on here too much

Yes, I’m pretty sure I had an NT related dream. But I been on here for 20 years, so I’m not going to sweat one dream in all that time.

Markieff Morris has been the best buy-out signing since?

Not what I had in mind earlier in the season when I thought about a Morris brother helping LA win a title, but Keef has been crucial for the Lakers in this series.

All that length and girth, but they’re winning this Finals with small ball. Crazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom