OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I’d call Bron a fake tough guy or poser

He just gets super upset at the slightest contact

if you even think about fouling him, he cries

He is the best player in the game, but it’s how he’s been since day 1...unfortunately

Heh

Screenshot_20201007-081007_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20201007-081105_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Good for Bron. He is doing his thing, In regard to being a tough guy, at least he isn't afraid to speak out upon social issues, in which may muddy his brand. I have more respect for his toughness off of the court, than digging him on court for punching some third tier player in the face for no other reason than ego.

Lebron is the best player in the world, period.

Rondo's been arguably the most overlooked player all series, he's not always stuffing the stat sheet but man is he an effective playoff performer and arguably the highest IQ guy on the floor more often than not. Did so many little things tonight that always kept LA close

the things he does normally don't show in the stat sheet. defense, hussle, leadership. I know he's not a great shooter and definitely know when to shoot (even that terrible 3 near the end was all due to necessity) . practically, he made the Lakers hold their composure.

also, shout out to Bron to finally recognizing his teammates importance and not just about him.

I'm not even a Heat fan but I'l acknowledge that Jimmy Butler needs to take more threes. AD was able to sag off him because he knew that Jimmy wasn't gonna shoot it from deep.

Spo needs to design a play for his shooters. having Butler handling the ball, the offensive set is just a mess out there. they are really missing Dragic and Nunn is just not doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom