OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bron is hyped about that ring. :lol:

yessssirrrrrrrrrr : )

Untitled-1.jpg

Some dudes really can't separate your fan world from real life situations. I don't even know what that means to "spam his death" when he spent his entire career with the very franchise that's about to win. You just sound crazy.

Some dudes really can't separate your fan world from real life situations. I don't even know what that means to "spam his death" when he spent his entire career with the very franchise that's about to win. You just sound crazy.

it's reasonable for the lakers' franchise to do it.. but for some reason i just find it odd when fans randomly post that "lakers did it for kobe." 🤷‍♂️

I don't understand how people think the Lakers are "milking" Kobe's death. He's one of the best players ever, he played for the Lakers for 20 years. There's an entire generation of kids who literally watched Kobe their entire lives. He meant alot to the city and the franchise. Rob Pelinka was his best friend for chrissake. We have an opportunity to win a title in the same year he passed. No one's milking anything. This sh** is real

Thats all ALA got left to work with this season.

People are sick :lol:

One of those classic grind out, tense, finals games.

Lebron had me upset in first half just out of sink, but turned it on in the 3rd. Still hate that Lebron taking wild step back 3’s in 4th & AD being turned into K love.

They best when AD gets ball and they All moving around.

Friday gonna be tough, Miami never quits but go get it!

Out of WHAT??

I don't understand how people think the Lakers are "milking" Kobe's death. He's one of the best players ever, he played for the Lakers for 20 years. There's an entire generation of kids who literally watched Kobe their entire lives. He meant alot to the city and the franchise. Rob Pelinka was his best friend for chrissake. We have an opportunity to win a title in the same year he passed. No one's milking anything. This sh** is real

Being inspired by

Vs.

Saying he used devine intervention to manipulate outcomes

Two different things. Being inspired by is normal, the other is goofy.

it's reasonable for the lakers' franchise to do it.. but for some reason i just find it odd when fans randomly post that "lakers did it for kobe." 🤷‍♂️
Lol I asked my wife before the game who’s gonna win? I’m just messing with her because doesn’t watch all. She was like “lakers cuz they gotta do it for Kobe”
:smh: :lol:

game was close all night
spo put all his eggs in the bam basket
and came up short

vogel started morris in the 2nd half and ended up playing 30 min and hit some big 3's

loss is def on Spo

Fair. Any guys you have in mind?

This entire year I felt like the Lakers were missing a piece and they still will win it all.

I don't think they can pull it off next year without some good moves. But no other team really "scares" me. Maybe Golden State depending on what they pull off.
I too thought they were a piece away until that March weekend where they beat the Bucks and Clippers.

This free agent class sucks, but I would kick the tires on Darren Collison again. If not him, then maybe someone like Justin Holiday (Tampering SZN!). If the Lakers do something with Danny Green, then I would go after a placeholder SG like Wes Matthews.

Keeping in mind, I think they will protect cap space for 2021 and will not give out more than a one year contract to anyone.

I personally was a bit surprised he played so little considering how much the Heat we’re struggling to score at times. Think Spo goofed a bit on that.
I was fine with it, Olynyk is so bad defensively, he plays like he’s going thru the motions at half speed. Bam looked strong. 33 min for Bam, 12 for olynyk was ok, I wouldn’t have wanted Olynyk to take mins from Bam.

No Dragic really hurt. Nunn was 2/11 in 25 min with 0 assists. They really could’ve used at least a decent showing from him.

Said it during the game. Can't just bench a guy who gave u 15+ the last two games unless team is scoring like crazy which they weren't.

in fairness on where the series stands, Miami really impressed me considering their lineup has been really making the Lakers work in the end. not having Dragic really hurt a lot and having Nunn in the lineup hurt a lot though. damn, Nunn just looked like a pathetic rookie out there. also, need more stuff from Herro and doesn't need to be gun shy coz he can really light it up. rookie of the year for me.

good morning niketalk!

glad to see my laker brethren taking over this thread for the rest of this year and the next.

for too long we have been ridiculed and mistreated in the nba thread. freaks and geeks dissing and laughing at us.

its time for the greatest fanbase in the universe to rise from the ashes and live like kings once more

the way it should be 🔥
1602076516456.gif

good morning niketalk!

glad to see my laker brethren taking over this thread for the rest of this year and the next.

for too long we have been ridiculed and mistreated in the nba thread. freaks and geeks dissing and laughing at us.

its time for the greatest fanbase in the universe to rise from the ashes and live like kings once more

the way it should be 🔥
1602076516456.gif

Ain’t it like 6am? Go back to bed man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom