OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand how people think the Lakers are milking Kobe's death. He's one of the best players ever, he played for this franchise for 20 years and meant alot to the City. Rob Pelinka was his best friend for chrissake. We have an opportunity to win a title in the same year he passed. No one's milking anything. This sh** is real
Imagine disliking a franchise so much that you get mad that we honor our legend who died in one of the worst years I’m sure we’ve all experienced :lol:
****'s irrational as hell man

Textbook faux outrage :lol:

Pretty sure I saw Vanessa herself posting stuff about their run a few weeks back too...

I don't understand how people think the Lakers are milking Kobe's death. He's one of the best players ever, he played for this franchise for 20 years and meant alot to the City. Rob Pelinka was his best friend for chrissake. We have an opportunity to win a title in the same year he passed. No one's milking anything. This sh** is real
I think some feel Lebron is milking it. I’m not sure he will be embraced as a Laker. IMO THIS TITLE is special

I think some feel Lebron is milking it. I’m not sure he will be embraced as a Laker. IMO THIS TITLE is special
Seen this pop up earlier because he rocked a shirt as if every other player on every team hasn't been rocking Kobe's all throughout the bubble :lol:

Not a fan of people denouncing him because he's not Kobe. **** is just mad irrational.

That being said, Bron and AD are both equally dependent on each other to be where they are right now.

All I care about is #17. Leave the narrative **** at the door.

It's impossible for him to be at the Kobe or Magic level of love, he won't be here long enough. Lebron isn't a lifer.

He'll be remembers in a similar way to Wilt Chamberlain. Both came here later in their careers and won championships. Wilt got his number retired and only played 5 years of the Lakers. Lebron will get similar treatment

If they didnt mention Kobe's name after winning, there would be be people saying "Oh we just gonna forget about Kobe, now?" Yall stay salty at anything

In fact, not mentioning Kobe would be downright disrespectful
These dudes were ready to jump on Lebron cuz they thought he skipped the memorial all because the cameras weren’t on him the whole time :lol:

I'm not even a Heat fan but I'l acknowledge that Jimmy Butler needs to take more threes. AD was able to sag off him because he knew that Jimmy wasn't gonna shoot it from deep.

I'm not even a Heat fan but I'l acknowledge that Jimmy Butler needs to take more threes. AD was able to sag off him because he knew that Jimmy wasn't gonna shoot it from deep.

one more year of playoffs/finals experience and jimmy will greatly improved

I agree about the fatigue/mental draining aspect of the bubble, been some of the wildest circumstances these players will have ever played in.

Definitely believe all these players speaking on how difficult a process and daunting a challenge it'd be and has been.

Also been glad with the way it's been executed in the end, feel like we've seen some of the purest elite level ball in recent memory

I agree about the fatigue/mental draining aspect of the bubble, been some of the wildest circumstances these players will have ever played in.

Definitely believe all these players speaking on how difficult a process and daunting a challenge it'd be and has been.

Also been glad with the way it's been executed in the end, feel like we've seen some of the purest elite level ball in recent memory

i can't imagine how eager these dudes must be to get back to their homes and families. i forget that these cats been literally living in a bubble August 1. probably far from the worst living conditions but still wild

This dude bron whines entirely too much on regular fouls like he was shot! No one can convince me dude would survive in the 80’s/90’s when Mike played so please stop with the comparisons.

Also these makeshift teams where he always has to call on superstars from other teams to help him win a ring is weak!

Carry on

1289358C-709A-4AE0-8C96-A0B1A1701571.jpeg

Feeling good

my guy, props to the lakers for being 1 game away but why you drinking on the ground for?

not trolling with this question: considering Kobe likely inspired a lot of the current players around the league, would it be wrong for a player on another team to dedicate the season/hypothetical finals trophy to his memory? does it mean any less?

not trolling with this question: considering Kobe likely inspired a lot of the current players around the league, would it be wrong for a player on another team to dedicate the season/hypothetical finals trophy to his memory? does it mean any less?

Nah man. Obviously this one hurt a lot of us harder and for the fanbase it'd be nice to get it but to denounce another player or team trying to win in his name would be counteractive to what he stood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom