OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

1602045860371.png

4hlvnv.jpg

Yeah, I was hella skeptical about da Bubble, especially with it being in COVID-zone that is Florida,

But everyone did a masterful job of putting this all together, props especially to CP3.

Same goes for the WNBA players and their Wubble.

Speaking of I see Stewie and them beat the breaks off A'ja and the Aces. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

This Storm team is tough. Likely would've won 3 chips in a row if Stewie did tear her achilles.

Yeah, I was hella skeptical about da Bubble, especially with it being in COVID-zone that is Florida,

But everyone did a masterful job of putting this all together, props especially to CP3.

Same goes for the WNBA players and their Wubble.

Speaking of I see Stewie and them beat the breaks off A'ja and the Aces. :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

This Storm team is tough. Likely would've won 3 chips in a row if Stewie did tear her achilles.
Called it a wubble :rofl:

The creating he does can't just be quantified by "he got X amount of assists". He orchestrates the offense. And yes, sometimes more turnovers than you'd like can occur, but that's what comes along with that role.
Exactly, dudes make it seem like he puts up Russ assists :lol:. It's always been more on some legit floor general **** where he's got a hand on damn near everything they do on offense.

That kind of influence isn't quantifiable on a stat sheet but it's unmistakable on the floor. Always been much more Magic than Kobe his whole career and that's exactly what's made him so great as much as folks don't wanna credit it and put the latter approach on a pedestal like it's the only acceptable way to win.

dudes in here really talking about AD > Giannis :lol::lol::rolleyes

either you think way too highly of khris middleton and brook lopez or Bron has really fallen off

Give it up Mamba.

It's Bron's team.

A team with AD as the main guy wouldn't be in the NBA finals.

I do think the FMVP is close for this series though, with Lebron having a slight edge right now.

But AD has been the main guy in the playoffs and they are in the finals.

Yea Spo has done his part and has outcoached Vogel most of the series but given the circumstances, it's gonna take another gargantuan effort from Jimmy and damn near flawless game offensively like game 3 to take games of a squad with the mix of elite talent and experience LA has.

Rondo's been arguably the most overlooked player all series, he's not always stuffing the stat sheet but man is he an effective playoff performer and arguably the highest IQ guy on the floor more often than not. Did so many little things tonight that always kept LA close

Not much being said about Rondo + AD either, but they're a great tandem. LBJ + AD tandem has the latter playing too similar to Bosh/Love.

sighh we boutta be spammed to death by "...for Kobe"

but the NBA proved me wrong. was an entertaining bubble season/playoffs.

Once dude died it was inevitable given the standing of the Lakers. I’m not even mad at it, tbh. Anything else would be weird.

Imagine if Bron never mentioned Kobe after they win. You dudes would go ballistic in here.:lol:

dudes in here really talking about AD > Giannis :lol::lol::rolleyes

either you think way too highly of khris middleton and brook lopez or Bron has really fallen off
Middleton dropped 37 on the Heat without Giannis

The DPOY didn't even want to guard Butler once in that series :lol:

I don't understand how people think the Lakers are "milking" Kobe's death. He's one of the best players ever, he played for the Lakers for 20 years. There's an entire generation of kids who literally watched Kobe their entire lives. He meant alot to the city and the franchise. Rob Pelinka was his best friend for chrissake. We have an opportunity to win a title in the same year he passed. No one's milking anything. This sh** is real

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom