OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to the Lakers... I didn't realize they switched the finals to a Best of 5 series

I don’t want to celebrate too early, but my initial thought to this post was, “you’re in denial my man. accept the lakers are winning it all.”

Buenos días Los Ángeles
B69133AA-3A66-4D67-A6C5-E5568C0F52B1.gif

Spo needs to design a play for his shooters. having Butler handling the ball, the offensive set is just a mess out there. they are really missing Dragic and Nunn is just not doing it.
what more can spo do at this point? looking down that roster, who else is a playmaker? iggy?
they've gotten some decent shots. crowder and herro not hitting like they did previously

heat has to play a near perfect game. limit lakers to one shot, win the 50/50 balls, stop committing dumb fouls that send lakers to the line, understand time/clock situation, etc

I don’t want to celebrate too early, but my initial thought to this post was, “you’re in denial my man. accept the lakers are winning it all.”
Yeah i know lakers got this at this point
But it’s disrespectful to call it over
Miami been getting overlooked all bubble. Let NT tell it, Boston was coming back from 1-3.
I don’t think it would be a surprise to anybody if Miami won g5. I wouldn’t want to see injury to anyone but one AD ankle roll and heat become the favorites

I’m a pessimist, and I’d be shocked if the lakers lost game 5.
*michael Jackson shrug*

The basketball gods want to make sure that all of Lebron's rings have an *

honestly without any bias this is the toughest title in the history of sports.

players bubbled out of civilization. from family and friends through a pandemic which some got covid and still played afterwards. No bobs and vagene for months.

The biggest hurdle was the fact that there was no homecourt for anyone. players had to play in an empty arena with no sound like they were playing at a 24 hour fitness. everything was even field.

makes this all the more sweet

pause. it's possible to respect lebron for what he does off the court and for communities while simultaneously being disgusted with his constant whining to refs.

and also, ALA is like cobra kai, IT NEVER DIES!

Sadly, I don’t think MAGA is going anywhere either. Even if Trump loses.

And I’m 100 percent with you on Lebby.

Regardless of you’re rooting interests, it’s definitely a sad feeling realizing we have less than a week of basketball left for an indefinite amount of time (likely another 4-5 months |l )

forreal bro. this crossed my mind when the finals started last. the playoffs been exciting and we were spoiled rotten by consecutive days of basketball. never taking the NBA for granted again.

just give me the warriors already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom