OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I’d call Bron a fake tough guy or poser

He just gets super upset at the slightest contact

if you even think about fouling him, he cries

He is the best player in the game, but it’s how he’s been since day 1...unfortunately

mjlol (1).png

I agree about the fatigue/mental draining aspect of the bubble, been some of the wildest circumstances these players will have ever played in.

Definitely believe all these players speaking on how difficult a process and daunting a challenge it'd be and has been.

Also been glad with the way it's been executed in the end, feel like we've seen some of the purest elite level ball in recent memory

Lol nah Metta. This is summer camp in shooters paradise. Traveling from LA to miami every 3 days would be brutal. New fans cheering or roasting you every night would be brutal. Different lighting, different court views, actual distractions, this has none of that. Win on the road? They sleep in nice beds, have chefs made food daily, mad nba players don't have personal chefs :lol:. Nobody sending poison pizza to your room. Or banging cowbells and making noise in the street outside your windows while you sleep. And they have no distractions, work out and hoop and rest up and recover. Not to mention, every shooter has said this is the best possible circumstance to play in. And it's not like guys are alone. They're about to have like 8 family members and friends. Can't give extra points to a guy that chooses to not bring his fam in.

This ain't the hardest chip. Not even close.

Who’s winning FMVP

Honestly depends on who gets the call to vote. I'd say they're honestly neck and neck. The media wants the Bron narrative for sure, but that's not to suggest he wouldn't be deserving on the merits, he would just based on the numbers he'sputting up. AD I just think his play has dictated whether we win or lose in this series and he's had those 'Heisman moments'. I will acknowledge though I think for AD to get it now though he's going to have to be a monster in G5.

I think he had the advantage after the 1st 2 games, laid an egg in G3, and was great on defense in G4, but didn't necessarily dominate on offense.

I think AD is FMVP but it’s close enough that if LA wins G5, it’ll go to whoever had the bigger game. Close out games matter more. I know if it’s close it’ll be Lebron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom