OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AD is FMVP but it’s close enough that if LA wins G5, it’ll go to whoever had the bigger game. Close out games matter more. I know if it’s close it’ll be Lebron
Bro AD had a 15 point 9 shot game he lost any chance @ MVP after that

Bron is MVP and it shouldn’t even be close

I
How you could you not tell that was a joke paired up with that tweet
It didn't seem like a joke lol, plus kcp been playing great. So it's not out of bounds for someone to thing it was a mistake letting him go.

Mark Jackson just game 2 said kcp is becoming a star. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I

It didn't seem like a joke lol, plus kcp been playing great. So it's not out of bounds for someone to thing it was a mistake letting him go.

Mark Jackson just game 2 said kcp is becoming a star. 🤷🏽‍♂️

For a majority of the postseason he's been a great role player for the Show. I don't know about star though :lol:

Bro AD had a 15 point 9 shot game he lost any chance @ MVP after that

Bron is MVP and it shouldn’t even be close

Iggy won fmvp coming off the bench for half the series. Cause the alternative is Bron, you’re prolly right. A title is a title though.

My fit just came in for Game 5

0E8C9039-C3E6-422F-A930-0213D3D512F1.jpeg

6A100147-AF36-452A-AF19-07EED467ABB7.jpeg

2CE71227-4108-4FB5-8481-C59290DF5074.jpeg
them kobe rabbits

really think bron would have to have the worst game of his career the next game in order to lose finals mvp

I’d vote for AD, but I still feel like Bron will get FMVP based on sentimental/narrative reasons.

I got AD, been dominating BOTH sides of the floor....had a stinker in game 3 but it’s happened to finals MVP before.

The fact he bounced back and closed for us last night says alot about him.

I got it 60/40 Bron
Was 50/50 until G3

AD defense was spectacular last game but that game not won without Bron attacking getting those FTs and finding guys. Game tied in the 4th and he generates offense to get the lead and he was tasked with guarding Bam.

how crazy is that they had the luxury of putting AD on Butler and Bron on Bam :lol:

Bron is leading the Lakers this series in
Scoring
Rebounding and Assists @ 54% FG

Y’all really think AD has any shot @ FMVP?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom