OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems like he would hang out with Matt Riddle type dudes.

Had to google who that was, but yeah pretty much on point. Type of dudes that give each other wedgies.

One dude with him invited us over to VIP (I was with 2 attractive joints).

I was like

giphy-downsized.gif

Didn't get to watch the game last night. Why did AD only shoot 9 times?
foul trouble.
double team flustered him a lot and he made bad decisions off it like a few unforced TOs that changed the aggressiveness (or lack of) in his game

he was also kinda floating around the 3pt line more than usual which might explain some of his lack of touches but the team and lebron have to do a better job of getting him touches in a game like this.
but he for sure didn't play like himself

Tyler Herro will have a big offensive game in G4. He hasn't shot well in the series but I say the vast majority of his shots were good looks that just haven't gone done. Also, the refs need to start calling all the fouls being committed against Duncan Robinson - 95% of time Lakers are closing out hard on him & will foul him.

I guess I just feel like a top 5 player and best player on the team should demand the ball. Be aggressive. Be THE GUY. 9 shots is pathetic no matter what the circumstances were.

Well he got 2 charges called against him so that's why he was tentative at least in the 1st half. 3rd quarter he scored almost every time he got a touch, when Bron was out of the game at least. Rondo and Bron did not do a good job of getting him the ball in the 4th. This isn't the 1st time this has happened in the playoffs. Dudes will just ignore him for long stretches. He hasn't ruffled any feathers really all season, I doubt it starts now.

Well he got 2 charges called against him so that's why he was tentative at least in the 1st half. 3rd quarter he scored almost every time he got a touch, when Bron was out of the game at least. Rondo and Bron did not do a good job of getting him the ball in the 4th. This isn't the 1st time this has happened in the playoffs. Dudes will just ignore him for long stretches. He hasn't ruffled any feathers really all season, I doubt it starts now.
You got all the sense and context in the world when it’s your guy huh? This sounds like excuses. “Best player in the league” has to be more aggressive. I hear AD used to play point guard, maybe he can bring the ball up himself instead of waiting for the ball to get to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom