OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You got all the sense and context in the world when it’s your guy huh? This sounds like excuses. “Best player in the league” has to be more aggressive. I hear AD used to play point guard, maybe he can bring the ball up himself instead of waiting for the ball to get to him.

I already said he lacked aggressiveness.

Didn't get to watch the game last night. Why did AD only shoot 9 times?
I guess I just feel like a top 5 player and best player on the team should demand the ball. Be aggressive. Be THE GUY. 9 shots is pathetic no matter what the circumstances were.

You got all the sense and context in the world when it’s your guy huh? This sounds like excuses. “Best player in the league” has to be more aggressive. I hear AD used to play point guard, maybe he can bring the ball up himself instead of waiting for the ball to get to him.
AD's Team though.....

Last edited:
94D2A44C-E9A4-4814-BBC4-459C8E5A99FE.gif
Looks who’s back
Thought u were laying low after the nuggets
Good to hear from u dude

AD's Team though.....

Hmmm. AD plays bad and they lose. I don't exactly see how this is refuting the narrative.

Anyway fully expect him to bounce back like he has this playoffs after a lackluster performance.

G4 vs POR 18/5 on 8 shots
G5 vs POR 43/9 on 18 shots

G5 vs HOU 13/11 on 9 shots
G1 vs DEN 37/10 on 21 shots

He's going to come out and dominate and be right back in line for Finals MVP.

Arguing with yourself lol

Im not arguing :lol:. AD is a top 5 player in the game, and best on his team like B Sox B Sox said.

The supposed “goat” had a rough night like this some years back in his prime, when he himself was the best player in the L. Top5AD can learn from that.

**** happens. Gotta do better. That’s the takeaway.

Reactions: MVP
Sounds as though someone needs their teammate to serve things up perfectly for them on a silver platter in order to be successful/impactful.

Ok. James Harden is not better than Kobe, but his game is more malleable. It is not always as binary as picking the best guy. To me at least.

If that makes me a dummy so be it. Maybe I have fallen too in love with the way basketball is played now and James Harden's perceived tactical value.

But again, get the jokes off. I knew what I meant and I explained it right after.
boo this man.gif

S*** hilarious lol

the refs need to start calling all the fouls being committed against Duncan Robinson - 95% of time Lakers are closing out hard on him & will foul him.

That 2nd qtr top of the key 3 Duncan hit and Lebron hit his hand up top and then was in his landing zone down low

Then u see Scott Foster explaining something to DR. Like wtf could you possibly be saying :lol:

“Im signed to klutch sports, FOH f-boy”

That stuff aggravates me. Refs blatantly miss a call and then you see them explaining the play to the player. Get your eyes checked old man.

Had to google who that was, but yeah pretty much on point. Type of dudes that give each other wedgies.

One dude with him invited us over to VIP (I was with 2 attractive joints).

I was like

giphy-downsized.gif

:lol:
where was this at?

Kelly is a weird dude man.

Dudes cried the last 3 years about the media/public trying to create division between KD and Steph now they tryna do the same with Bron and AD :lol:

Remember when Ron Artest said he saw some dude impale another guy with a lunch table leg during a bball argument :rofl:

:lol:
where was this at?

Kelly is a weird dude man.

Royale on Tremont. Soon as I walked in I knew I made a mistake. These two broads asked me to go with them to a b-day party, so I said F it.

Music was that offensively loud EDM sh*t. Obnoxious college age crowd. Tipped out after like an hour and went to Centerfolds with one of the girls.

The other one ended up going with Kelly and the chads to some crib in Back Bay and they all got strippers and had a little party. Looked weak based on the cell videos I was sent.

Royale on Tremont. Soon as I walked in I knew I made a mistake. These two broads asked me to go with them to a b-day party, so I said F it.

Music was that offensively loud EDM sh*t. Obnoxious college age crowd. Tipped out after like an hour and went to Centerfolds with one of the girls.

The other one ended up going with Kelly and the chads to some crib in Back Bay and they all got strippers and had a little party. Looked weak based on the cell videos I was sent.

Royale is the ******* worst :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom