OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm failing to see my fallacies.

Kuz is a bum.

Jimmy has mad bum nights. Lots of them. Then he has nights where he kills everything moving.

I see you trying, but you're only helping my case.
Oh so much like The Lakers being AD's team, being a bum is an ever changing dynamic? It can flow from game to game?

Interesting.

Oh so much like The Lakers being AD's team, being a bum is an ever changing dynamic? It can flow from game to game?

Interesting.
Duhhh.

You wouldn't know because you have no athletic bones.

But...sports ...you're only as good as your last shot.

Some nights youre a star, others, you're reggie jackson.

It's how it works. Labels are fluid. Some labels. Not goat labels. But washed labels....you can unwash yourself quarter to quarter tbh. Or you can go in for another load, permanent press with a tide pod in crunch time.

Duhhh.

You wouldn't know because you have no athletic bones.

But...sports ...you're only as good as your last shot.

Some nights youre a star, others, you're reggie jackson.

It's how it works. Labels are fluid. Some labels. Not goat labels. But washed labels....you can unwash yourself quarter to quarter tbh. Or you can go in for another load, permanent press with a tide pod in crunch time.

As long as you stick with that logic.

Cool.

As long as you stick with that logic.

Cool.
I'll try to keep that same energy.

Yimmy could be back bummy tomorrow. AD could be back in kill mode. Nature of the beast.

Forreal though.

You don't agree Kuzma is a bum compared to his peers group? Many nights he looks like he's hooping vs grown men for the first time

Last edited:
I'll try to keep that same energy.

Yimmy could be back bummy tomorrow. AD could be back in kill mode. Nature if the beast.

Forreal though.

You don't agree Kuzma is a bum compared to his peers group? Many nights he looks like he's hooping vs grown men for the first time

No, he isn't a BUM.

He might not be on the same LEVEL as his cohort but calling him a BUM is just #NTExtremes

if the heat win the next game do the heat bring bam back or ride it out with olynyk?

gotta think they dont want to really risk further damage either way

That Jimmy and Charles Barkley exchange was hilarious last night. :lol:

“20 bucks for a cup of coffee?”

“You can afford it!”

:rofl:

Kwame Brown didn't live up to expectations.

But none of US are good enough to disrespect him by calling him bum and busts.

There are ways to express without the outright disrespect of someone that you couldn't dream about doing 1% of their job.

I totally agree with not calling pro athletes bums.

But bust is relative to their projected ceiling.... Its like a sure fire investment that didn’t pan out.

You can still be a decent player and be a bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom