OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ga1qvr87y6r51.jpg

tenor.gif
Game 6 last year he finished with zero points, zero attempts :lol: 25% from deep over the last two rounds in that run. He needs to be on a short leash.

I was legitimately surprised when the Lakers signed him. He's an extremely unreliable shooter in the playoffs. Vogel should've pulled him and experimented with JR.

tough for 35 yo bron to guard jimmy every play down the stretch. jimmy was getting calls, so bron wasn't going to get away with the usual grabbing and bumping

still can't believe they called the travels on bron. those refs are going to get an earful :lol:

my prediction of lakes in 5 still in play :pimp:

Last edited:
Well if he has such power, then is using it to help a million dollar franchise instead of people in need? Then it fits right into the character he exemplified with his time on this plane of existence....:rofl:

whats wrong with you?

That foul Jimmy got when he went baseline and pretty much elbowed Bron mid-air was egregious.
Dude is what people think Harden is when it comes to foul hunting.

Felt like Bron was running from the grind last night. Games like this is why people feel the way they feel about Bron. Can't let the other dude across from you be the best player on the floor in moments like this. Several times on O where he was looking like the AD game winner play where he wanted no part in having the ball. Then on D he willingly switched of Jimmy. I def got some 2011 vibes from last night. But, I think he comes back with a bigtime performance next game.

Butler and Lowry lead the league in heading to the rim with no intent to actually put up a shot. They're just contorting their bodies to draw some kind of contact. It's a skill, nonetheless lol

Felt like Bron was running from the grind last night. Games like this is why people feel the way they feel about Bron. Can't let the other dude across from you be the best player on the floor in moments like this. Several times on O where he was looking like the AD game winner play where he wanted no part in having the ball. Then on D he willingly switched of Jimmy. I def got some 2011 vibes from last night. But, I think he comes back with a bigtime performance next game.

he did this in game 3 of 2017 finals, at the end of the game just kept looking for open shooters who kept missing. even 2018 game 1 he had an amazing game, and everyone kills jr for his blunder. but he whipped a pass to george hill that he was lucky to get fouled on. and no surprise he misses the FT but lebron aint even on the block for a rebound. the fact JR got the board was still huge.

That foul Jimmy got when he went baseline and pretty much elbowed Bron mid-air was egregious.
Dude is what people think Harden is when it comes to foul hunting.
Jimmy def foul hunting but it’s smart
Live at the line and he shoot like 88% lmao

The WAY regular humans disrespect NBA talents is where I take issue.

Calling dudes bums, busts is just disrespectful.

There is a way to critique but most regular humans go WAY overboard.
But when we call them bums and busts, it's in relation to other nba players, their peers, not regular people lol. There are legitimate bums in the nba, when you compare them to other nba talent.

Of course the worst nba player in the league would average 50 a game in the LA Fitness league, but that's not the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom