OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the talk about power wings giving the Lakers problems, they avoid Kawhi and Tatum, but Jimmy delivering.

CllRe7KWEAAihOU.jpg

This pic will never be not funny to me lol
Ain't trying to shoot at Bron to hard since he about to win another ring but he has to look back on this and be like.
giphy (2).gif

What was I doing?
That lower half. :smh: Use to keep it together a lot better, might be before marriage.
AM+MAR+BANK+SHOT+WITH+RACHEL+NICHOLS-6.jpg

I got no dog in this fight but this is literally the fourth time this exact scenario has happened in the last month. I like how Miami fans/LeBron haters energy coming back though. I was getting tired about hearing how these finals are boring and the rating's are low. Now, this is slightly more intersting:lol:

The WAY regular humans disrespect NBA talents is where I take issue.

Calling dudes bums, busts is just disrespectful.

There is a way to critique but most regular humans go WAY overboard.
Just so I am clear Kwame Brown didn't play like a bust in Washington and LA?
Yeah just googled kombucha girl and she was 21 at the time of becoming a meme, 23 now
Looking like Rebel Wilson.
Post full body pics for the beasts.
Naw no need to do that.

Most white women age like milk
Truer words have never been spoken on this site.

I was at work one day and it was our VP of HR’s bday. So we were just all saying happy birthday to her. One of our lead sales guy asks her how old she’s turning and she said guess. Dude said “45” I think he’s tryna be nice cuz that’s a pretty generous guess. Lady looks at least 50. She told us She’s 37 :lol:

extremely awkward
:smh: I hope son just went ahead and cleared out his desk.:rofl:
giphy (3).gif

now that the heat have some momentum you guys think this goes 7 with the lakers winning in the mamba jerseys?

The game Jimmy Butler just had, would be called the greatest finals performance in history, if LeBron did it :lol:.
Concur Uncle Shay would come in with his goat mask and pour up some apple juice I mean yak.
tenor.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
why? what happened to her lower half?
It looks lumpy and sloppy.
Kwame Brown didn't live up to expectations.

But none of US are good enough to disrespect him by calling him bum and busts.

There are ways to express without the outright disrespect of someone that you couldn't dream about doing 1% of their job.
What is a non disrespectful way to say someone performed like *** despite having all the god given gifts.

Concur Uncle Shay would come in with his goat mask and pour up some apple juice I mean yak.
tenor.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

It looks lumpy and sloppy.

What is a non disrespectful way to say someone performed like *** despite having all the god given gifts.
Well basketball is more than the physical makeup of a player. Many players have the god-given gifts to be great but they just aren't.

Discuss them the way you would talk about them if they were sitting in your face.

That has always been my stance.

had a chance to take away all hope. played poor and flat. no adjustments. AD out of sync. jimmy buckets came to play. on to game 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom