OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, we got our *** beat. Still felt we could've won.
Bron has to go crazy next game, right? Wouldn't hurt to hold jimmy to 18 or less either.

A win is all I care about. I think Kuz will shine in a win in game 4.

****** been inside for another two weeks, finally coming out now. Same **** different day. :lol:

Jimmy’s ISO game is different. Isnt a Westbrook type to barrel into you, isnt Harden that will try to bop you then hit a shot, aint like a Kobe who will finesse you with an array of moves. Not comparing him to those players, he really tries to grind you down, be physical with you, get as close to the basket as he can.

ga1qvr87y6r51.jpg

tenor.gif

Game 6 last year he finished with zero points, zero attempts :lol: 25% from deep over the last two rounds in that run. He needs to be on a short leash.

The ultimate battle of talent vs hardwork. If this series goes past 5 games, I know something...

Kwame Brown didn't live up to expectations.

But none of US are good enough to disrespect him by calling him bum and busts.

There are ways to express without the outright disrespect of someone that you couldn't dream about doing 1% of their job.

Do you maintain this stance just for professional athletes or do you extend it to all professions? I don’t think you need to be a contemporary to objectively provide analysis of one’s performance. I think particularly in the case of professional athletes, it’s criticism in relation to their peers and expectations.

KHUFU KHUFU

Thoughts on the Ancestor Kobe watching over the Lakers?

LEgit question
He just died, then would not be considered an ancestor to anyone as of yet, other than his children. I am certain that there are more pressing matters to attend to in the afterlife, other than a million dollar organization, and their rewards while operating in a system of white supremacy.

Do you maintain this stance just for professional athletes or do you extend it to all professions? I don’t think you need to be a contemporary to objectively provide analysis of one’s performance. I think particularly in the case of professional athletes, it’s criticism in relation to their peers and expectations.

My stance in general is don't say stuff online you wouldn't say to that person face to face.

Anyone is open for critique, the delivery is my issue.

Kwame Brown didn't live up to expectations.

But none of US are good enough to disrespect him by calling him bum and busts.

There are ways to express without the outright disrespect of someone that you couldn't dream about doing 1% of their job.

This is silly. He plays a spectator sport. We, as spectators, absolutely have a right to express facts like the fact that he did not play well and was a bust in the NBA, when taking his draft position Into account.

He just died, then would not be considered an ancestor to anyone as of yet, other than his children. I am certain that there are more pressing matters to attend to in the afterlife, other than a million dollar organization, and their rewards while operating in a system of white supremacy.
So you don't think Kobe is using his powers to guide game winning shots?

So you don't think wearing his jersey helped Osaka in the U.S. Open ?

So you don't think Kobe is using his powers to guide game winning shots?

So you don't think wearing his jersey helped Osaka in the U.S. Open ?
Lol, you crazy man! :lol: It is no different than wearing the name of any team in your jersey, then gaining motivation to honor your team. Kobe does not have such power coming from wherever he wound up, in order to change the outcome of an athletic event.:lol: If he did? Why is he wasting such influence where it should not matter?

Lol, you crazy man! :lol: It is no different than wearing the name of any team in your jersey, then gaining motivation to honor your team. Kobe does not have such power coming from wherever he wound up, in order to change the outcome of an athletic event.:lol: If he did? Why is he wasting such influence where it should not matter?
Why are you assuming he has a FINITE amount of influence?

Why are you assuming he has a FINITE amount of influence?
That is because those who supposedly have all the influence? Have not yet had the power to change simple injustices such as sexism, racism, child abuse. :lol: I am pretty sure that a basketball game will be the last thing that someone with power will try and influence, especially since it serves frivolity.

Bron relenting on them switches down the stretch was so silly. He's hot. Do like you did with Kawhi and Jamal Murray. Jimmy doesn't even have a trick bag like them either. He knows that's his matchup. Almost like Kawhi letting Reggie Jackson get cooked for 4th quarter all the way up to that Luka game winner. Confusing how he left KCP to die out there over and over when Jimmy was specifically hunting him. It was Danny in the first half and KCP/Kieff in the second. Just wierd of him to do that when that's not some crazy difficult matchup for him.

Another game where the energy was just off. AD didn't show and Vogel was outcoached, but Bron had that usual game 1 Bron energy, when they could've essentially put them away. He was 9/16. AD was 6/9. I don't give a **** bout a zone. Y'all just beat they ***. Why wouldn't you come out with the same energy? Just weird.

Jimmy was 2015 Bron last night and popped that **** back to him at the end. Bron was hot bout that. :lol:

That is because those who supposedly have all the influence? Have not yet had the power to change simple injustices such as sexism, racism, child abuse. :lol: I am pretty sure that a basketball game will be the last thing that someone with power will try and influence, especially since it serves frivolity.

Yea I don't believe you. I know Kobe is looking out for the Lakers. I know he is. 8)

To be fair jimmy did get a lot of fouls lol
Bron the only one that can guard him tho
He was eating DG Kuz and KCP lol

Yea I don't believe you. I know Kobe is looking out for the Lakers. I know he is. 8)
Well if he has such power, then is using it to help a million dollar franchise instead of people in need? Then it fits right into the character he exemplified with his time on this plane of existence....:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom