OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain this idiocy for me. Think I just had a stroke

6F1106BC-922A-47F9-BF31-06D4B76DB7BF.gif

But when we call them bums and busts, it's in relation to other nba players, their peers, not regular people lol. There are legitimate bums in the nba, when you compare them to other nba talent.

Of course the worst nba player in the league would average 50 a game in the LA Fitness league, but that's not the point.
Of course I understand it is in relation to who they are competing against.

But would you call the 17th Placed COntestant of a Nation-Wide Math Bee stupid or dumb? I doubt it.

What about someone that finishes 49th overall in the East Coast Deaf Poetry Jam competition? Nah.

Most conversations are full of hyperbole and disrespect and opinions can be stated without it.

This thread is a prime example of such. If you want me to pull YOUR examples, I can.

he did this in game 3 of 2017 finals, at the end of the game just kept looking for open shooters who kept missing. even 2018 game 1 he had an amazing game, and everyone kills jr for his blunder. but he whipped a pass to george hill that he was lucky to get fouled on. and no surprise he misses the FT but lebron aint even on the block for a rebound. the fact JR got the board was still huge.

Defensive Stopper Wardell Stephen Curry had him in a torture rack. Clamps were on!

But would you call the 17th Placed COntestant of a Nation-Wide Math Bee stupid or dumb? I doubt it.

What about someone that finishes 49th overall in the East Coast Deaf Poetry Jam competition? Nah.

Most conversations are full of hyperbole and disrespect and opinions can be stated without it.

This thread is a prime example of such. If you want me to pull YOUR examples, I can.

Are you giving the same speech to people who say Donald Trump is a bum?

Russ babying kuzma bum ***
Kyle KUzma.

A BUM.

Pure disrespect and hyperbole.

I hope you see a trend of why fans shouldn't be allowed to say whatever pops in their heads without a filter.

What if this version of bum jimmy shows up?

He cheeks af

Jimmy Butler.

BUM.

JImmy Butler.

ANother example of EXTREME hyperbole and disrespect.

How much hardwork do the Lakers produce?

How much talent does the Heat posses?

This is a super media driven narrative.

It isn't reality.

Anthony Davis is more talented than the whole Heat roster let alone Lebron James

Yet the Heat led by perennial 2nd option Jimmy Butler have won a game off the back of his 40 point triple double.

Vibes feeling biblical. David and Goliath type ****.

Anthony Davis is more talented than the whole Heat roster let alone Lebron James

Yet the Heat led by perennial 2nd option Jimmy Butler have won a game off the back of his 40 point triple double.

Vibes feeling biblical. David and Goliath type ****.
I know you don't believe that so we can bet on it if you want to prove you do.

I know you won't though.

Desires vs. Reality.

Go off then. Can't threaten me with a good time

Bum.

Whiteside is a BUM.

How? IN comparison to other NBA players, he is a BUM?

An example of pure disrespect and hyperbole that is simply untrue.

This is the first of many.
So....you DONT think Whiteside is bummy? Compared to other quality nba centers?

Kyle KUzma.

A BUM.

Pure disrespect and hyperbole.

I hope you see a trend of why fans shouldn't be allowed to say whatever pops in their heads without a filter.

Jimmy Butler.

BUM.

JImmy Butler.

ANother example of EXTREME hyperbole and disrespect.
I'm failing to see my fallacies.

Kuz is a bum.

Jimmy has mad bum nights. Lots of them. Then he has nights where he kills everything moving.

I see you trying, but you're only helping my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom