OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 2nd qtr top of the key 3 Duncan hit and Lebron hit his hand up top and then was in his landing zone down low

Then u see Scott Foster explaining something to DR. Like wtf could you possibly be saying :lol:

“Im signed to klutch sports, FOH f-boy”

That stuff aggravates me. Refs blatantly miss a call and then you see them explaining the play to the player. Get your eyes checked old man.

i think we ALL know what kinda time the refs are on when travesties like these continually to happen time & time again

Royale on Tremont. Soon as I walked in I knew I made a mistake. These two broads asked me to go with them to a b-day party, so I said F it.

Music was that offensively loud EDM sh*t. Obnoxious college age crowd. Tipped out after like an hour and went to Centerfolds with one of the girls.

The other one ended up going with Kelly and the chads to some crib in Back Bay and they all got strippers and had a little party. Looked weak based on the cell videos I was sent.
My boys parents were literal next door neighbors to Kelly in Chucktown in the homes on the water. Apparently he is a super nice guy. I found it funny that when he got moved to Miami, he kept the crib and just rented it to Marcus Smart :lol: I wonder if he just charged him the mortgage or taxed him

We play complacent, lose one game and the takes are all over the place :lol:

Great game from Jimmy Butler tho. Nothing takes away from that. He’s just not the player to be able to do it consistently. Lakers in 5 like I had from the beginning.

Tall tale jimmy byke

791DA884-18A9-4A9E-85FC-10D5C432A0D3.gif

Eh, I've seen leagues at my local LA Fitness with dudes of all ages. Not that unbelievable.

My boys parents were literal next door neighbors to Kelly in Chucktown in the homes on the water. Apparently he is a super nice guy. I found it funny that when he got moved to Miami, he kept the crib and just rented it to Marcus Smart :lol: I wonder if he just charged him the mortgage or taxed him

Just based off stories about how cheap and frugal Olynyk is, he probably charging Smart mortgage, tax, rent, HOA fees, and service fees

Eh, I've seen leagues at my local LA Fitness with dudes of all ages. Not that unbelievable.

I don’t think anyone is questioning that he really played in a men’s league when he was 17. The interesting part is him saying one of his games in that league was better than a historical performance in the NBA Finals. That’s just a very Jimmy Butler thing to say...:lol:

I don’t think anyone is questioning that he really played in a men’s league when he was 17. The interesting part is him saying one of his games in that league was better than a historical performance in the NBA Finals. That’s just a very Jimmy Butler thing to say...:lol:
Ah, gotcha.

As a huge raver, just wanna ask what's wrong with EDM?

Not a fan of joints where the music is so loud you can't have a conversation with the person next to you or order a drink without screaming at the bartender. It wasn't so much the EDM as it was the volume I guess. I mess around and listen to the "Chill" XM station if I'm cruising the freeway. Although I don't know if that's considered EDM. Calvin Harris, Aviici. Some of that stuff is coo.

But the loud, scratchy headache inducing EDM, jumping around with glow sticks and bubbles scene ain't for me.

Not a fan of joints where the music is so loud you can't have a conversation with the person next to you or order a drink without screaming at the bartender. It wasn't so much the EDM as it was the volume. I mess around and listen to the "Chill" XM station if I'm cruising the freeway. Although I don't know if that's considered EDM. Calvin Harris, Aviici. Stuff like that is coo.
I feel you. You should check out Lost Frequencies. He's got some pretty chill and mellow beats to vibe to.

there was a posession in the 4th of the last game where rondo comes down the court AD & big daddy james were on the floor and dude passes it to someone in the corner and rondo as the ball behind the 3pt line and they give him space and he shoots a 3 with so much time in the clock.

the ball didnt touch more than 2 people and did not even move around the floor ad and bron was just chilling on the other side of the court. very bad offense.

almost every 4th quarter posession should go thruh bron or ad IMO

A chick invited me to a rave once. She was bad but it was late as hell I wasn't going to no ******* rave :lol:
I also was already planning on spending the night with someone else so that wasn't gonna work
Plus I don't even own rave clothes. None of these items exist in my closet
62a9e7086299fa2a734b42f9772cef59.jpg

I can almost guarantee you most of the people who go to those festivals aren't into that type of music. They just wanna go and party.

oh maybe. Knew this girl who would go to the one in Vegas. Maybe it’s just an excuse for most people to go to Vegas for a weekend

I just remember the price for those things being ridiculously expensive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom