OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tall tale jimmy byke

791DA884-18A9-4A9E-85FC-10D5C432A0D3.gif

See man........

I’m just surprised Jimmy considered that men’s league performance better than when him, a ball boy, a Target Center janitor and two Minneapolis homeless men beat Wiggins, KAT and the rest of the Wolves starters.

I'd say that speaks volume to his opinion of those TimberBums!

I’m just surprised Jimmy considered that men’s league performance better than when him, a ball boy, a Target Center janitor and two Minneapolis homeless men beat Wiggins, KAT and the rest of the Wolves starters.

Also is it really that impressive he beat a bunch of 40 year olds? Even though he wasn’t heavily recruited in HS, I’m sure he was MUCH better than those middle aged Texas dads he was playing against.

but whatever. If he thinks so

Actually did something similar in a high school game once (not to my own teammate).

We were down late and having to play the foul game. I was guarding the guy with the ball and grabbing his arm, but the ref was lagging in making the foul call. I ended up basically throwing the guy to the ground. That foul was called...a flagrant. We lost.

:lol:

That was a mean double team though, they weren't even fouling and hemmed him up on the sideline. Lil Julius was pretty open though so he a point, and 2/3 of the back half of this zone just discovered their peepee and are trying to make himself dizzy so should be an easy bucket if he can get over the lil Asianish kid who had some size or dump off a pass to 15 for the assist

Jup the
Actually did something similar in a high school game once (not to my own teammate).

We were down late and having to play the foul game. I was guarding the guy with the ball and grabbing his arm, but the ref was lagging in making the foul call. I ended up basically throwing the guy to the ground. That foul was called...a flagrant. We lost.

We played in a buy in tournament in Anadarko once.
Think the buy in was $300, I didn't pay it lol. As you can tell by the name, Anadarko is a Native American city and to say they stick to their's is an understatement. So our 2 N.A dudes who got us in, Lou and I forget the other guys name, but they both look more Latino then we had all us bruthas on the team. So yes, 100% race card they were deliberately trying to screw us but we get to the semi final game (both teams with 1 L, 1st place was liek 1500 2 was maybe 1000) and we only had 7 dudes so a nice split. Last second with the score tied, ref literally called a foul on me on dude shooting a half mary from like 5 feet behind half court and trying to dive into me (he missed, like literally just threw up the shoot and dove and landed like 2 feet in front of me), ref gave him 3 fts with no time left and the court cleared, score tied, all he has to do is make 1 one. He literally apoligized to me afterwards (not the ref, the dude who benefited from a bS call to beat us)

Also, they don't like when they think a bruh is hollaring at one of their women. I'm not even that type of guy and she came and talked to me. Was literally just asking me where I was from and like 9 of these mutha****as show up, "Julia I'm here if you need me, "... "Everything ok Julia," "Julia you ok?" "Julia you know I got you," or whatever the **** her name was.

And the stereotypes about them being alcoholics and smoking inside, 100% true although I'm from OK so no shock, but I didn't know they hooped like that. Dudes were walking in the gym shirtless and broaching their cigarettes, with the fat belly drunk walk, then tipping off no warmup and running backdoor alleyoops first play of the game.
TLDR: I got called for a foul in a tournament that costed us $1500, oh yea and to make it worse 2 of the dudes got dropped off so all 7 of us had to pile into my Grand Prix to drive home. 7 6ft plus sweaty dudes who just played a bunch of fullcourt basketball

Jup the
We played in a buy in tournament in Anadarko once.
Think the buy in was $300, I didn't pay it lol. As you can tell by the name, Anadarko is a Native American city and to say they stick to their's is an understatement. So our 2 N.A dudes who got us in, Lou and I forget the other guys name, but they both look more Latino then we had all us bruthas on the team. So yes, 100% race card they were deliberately trying to screw us but we get to the semi final game (both teams with 1 L, 1st place was liek 1500 2 was maybe 1000) and we only had 7 dudes so a nice split. Last second with the score tied, ref literally called a foul on me on dude shooting a half mary from like 5 feet behind half court and trying to dive into me (he missed, like literally just threw up the shoot and dove and landed like 2 feet in front of me), ref gave him 3 fts with no time left and the court cleared, score tied, all he has to do is make 1 one. He literally apoligized to me afterwards (not the ref, the dude who benefited from a bS call to beat us)

Also, they don't like when they think a bruh is hollaring at one of their women. I'm not even that type of guy and she came and talked to me. Was literally just asking me where I was from and like 9 of these mutha****as show up, "Julia I'm here if you need me, "... "Everything ok Julia," "Julia you ok?" "Julia you know I got you," or whatever the **** her name was.

And the stereotypes about them being alcoholics and smoking inside, 100% true although I'm from OK so no shock, but I didn't know they hooped like that. Dudes were walking in the gym shirtless and broaching their cigarettes, with the fat belly drunk walk, then tipping off no warmup and running backdoor alleyoops first play of the game.
TLDR: I got called for a foul in a tournament that costed us $1500, oh yea and to make it worse 2 of the dudes got dropped off so all 7 of us had to pile into my Grand Prix to drive home. 7 6ft plus sweaty dudes who just played a bunch of fullcourt basketball
I'd have gone for Julia's digits out of spite

And that guy you fouled..went on to become michael jordan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom