OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20201004-120018.png

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I am pretty sure that was in the context of who I would build a team around but I digress.

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 3.36.26 PM.png

"THE CONTEXT CHANGES THE ARGUMENT" I remember posting that and knew it would come back one day. And I remembered the context in which I said it.... I maintain that it is "easier" to build a team around James Harden. James Harden has a more malleable game than Kobe (which he fails to utilize), something that I called Harden out for at the end of the Lakers series.

If I said Harden was better than Kobe at any point then I was tripping for that. But I do not think I said that. As far as I can tell I did not say it.

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 3.41.31 PM.png

Cook and get the jokes off though. Ignored the very next post I made on the subject :smh:

Ok. James Harden is not better than Kobe, but his game is more malleable. It is not always as binary as picking the best guy. To me at least.

If that makes me a dummy so be it. Maybe I have fallen too in love with the way basketball is played now and James Harden's perceived tactical value.

But again, get the jokes off. I knew what I meant and I explained it right after.

James Harden turns to an absolute bum in the postseason.

Who cares about his Rucker park performances during the regular season
The ship sailed for me this year on this. I was riding hard for the guy. He had MAD rest and was in a circumstance that I thought would be beneficial to his game and he laid an egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom