OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kill this narrative that AD is better than lebron..take lebron off this team..I don't think think they're making to the finals let alone winning it
That's no different than saying take Pippen off those Jordan teams and they're not winning 6 titles.

He's good but I can't put him over KD, Kawhi, Curry, Bron, Giannis, AD.
A63FEC58-B127-4913-BED0-0D9F42BEF4A0.gif

I'd put him over Giannis, though.
D4A3D785-EBC3-4418-BC1F-35330B12B96D.gif

Dbsmskfhwid, I just woke up. Fixed it.
I figured, just messing with you, man :lol: . Giannis hasn’t lived up to expectations but I think right now I’d roll with him over Luka because of his impact on both ends.

Kobe needed Shaq, Shaq needed Kobe, Kobe needed Pau, Pau needed Kobe, Jordan needed Pippen, Pippen needed Jordan, Bron needs AD, AD needs Bron, Curry needed KD, KD needed Curry, Magic needed Kareem, Kareem needed Magic, Bron needed DWade, DWade needed Bron, blah, blah, blah.

Also James harden is better than kawhi. Harden was better in the regular season and he was better in the playoffs this year. Kawhi load managed all season, 3 months off with season being paused, and he still was struggling to beat his man 1v1 in the Denver series. Can’t hide behind kawhi defensive reputation either because I didn’t see him play any great defense or even attempt to defend Luka/Murray

They both got to the same place, so I’m not sure it matters who was better this season, playoffs included.

I’d still rather have Kawhi on my team, but I’m not going to tell you that you’re wrong for preferring Harden.

I get saying you can’t depend on Harden in the playoffs but you also can’t depend on Kawhi staying healthy.

He looked bad at the end of the den series but the slander went to PG, Doc, Trez and Lou.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom