OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we talking regular season no way Kiwi and KD can last without a lot of load management .

LeBron and AD are the only consensus. Does that mean they are 1 and 2? Or should I say....
1601827387885.jpeg

Think things are going to be tough for KD on the defensive end coming off the injury. He's still going to end up getting buckets. Just might be in more of a Dirk-esque manner as opposed to exploding to the basket.

To be "Top 5" on my list, there is one very important requirement. You gotta be a legitimate two-way player who can rebound, get steals, block shots, and/or take the challenge of guarding another team's best player at their position.

1. AD
2. Bron
3. Giannis
4. Kawhi
5. KD

Kill this narrative that AD is better than lebron..take lebron off this team..I don't think think they're making to the finals let alone winning it

Gotta look at team and individual success.

Kawhi, Lebron, Curry, KD all have been #1 options on championship teams and runs. They proved it on the biggest stages and have individual accomplishments aside from that.

Harden and Giannis a toss up. Both have individual accomplishments (MVP awards) but couldnt take their teams over the hump even though Harden played with far better talent. Id lean Giannis strictly off his DPOY and what he accomplished at such a young age (25).

AD never won any individual award and couldnt do **** team success wise throughout his career until he teamed up with the 2nd greatest player ever. The Lakers wouldn’t make the playoffs with just AD and this roster.

I don't even know why Harden is in there. :lol:

And I love Giannis but he would have to be the 2nd.

These are the consensus top 7 players in the league. Harden was 1st team all-NBA for a reason. He's not ba scrub. Also Giannis > Curry. At least Giannis can play defenss

You gotta be a legitimate two-way player who can rebound, get steals, block shots, and/or take the challenge of guarding another team's best player at their position.
So almost everything a modern PG shouldn't concern himself with. Despite Steph kicking Lebrons *** 3 times. What a joke.

So almost everything a modern PG shouldn't concern himself with. Despite Steph kicking Lebrons *** 3 times. What a joke.
Take the rings away for a sec,....can Steph impact the game on both ends of the floor? Like I said, this is MY criteria.

JKidd, GP, Stockton, all impacted the game on both ends as point guards and they were widely considered as the best to play their positions during their respective eras.

Gotta look at team and individual success.

Kawhi, Lebron, Curry, KD all have been #1 options on championship teams and runs. They proved it on the biggest stages and have individual accomplishments aside from that.

Harden and Giannis a toss up. Both have individual accomplishments (MVP awards) but couldnt take their teams over the hump even though Harden played with far better talent. Id lean Giannis strictly off his DPOY and what he accomplished at such a young age (25).

AD never won any individual award and couldnt do **** team success wise throughout his career until he teamed up with the 2nd greatest player ever. The Lakers wouldn’t make the playoffs with just AD and this roster.

This is disingenuous, man. You cant honestly look at AD and those Pelicans rosters and say that they are comparable to the teams that any of of those other players (Kawhi, Lebby, KD, Steph) took to championships or on runs.

Plus the Lakers wouldn’t make the playoffs with just Bron and this roster. None of these guys are winning championships without an elite #2/supporting cast as well as elite coaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom