OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s 4 legends that all played with and against MJ that’s says Bron is most talented ever.

I rest my case

Triple Bron got some weak *** handles. Crab dribble *** boy
NhNx.gif

That’s 4 legends that all played with and against MJ that’s says Bron is most talented ever.

I rest my case
And Mike popped all of them and talked **** about them. They have reasons to be salty. Lemme hear kareem and mj. Karl and Zeke weren't the same tier as mj and magic and kareem and Kobe. Isiah window of greatness was too small. Plus he annoying. F him. Lol

And Mike popped all of them and talked **** about them. They have reasons to be salty. Lemme hear kareem and mj. Karl and Zeke weren't the same tier as mj and magic and kareem and Kobe. Isiah window of greatness was too small. Plus he annoying. F him. Lol
I posted Magic

Doc makes a great point in this video as it relates to Michael vs LeBron. The expectations for MJ coming into the league were that of the average #2 pick. He ended up being WAY better than anyone could have ever imagined.

The expectations for Bron were that he needed to be the best ever from day 1. He surpassed those expectations. Any on-court criticism of him is absolutely ridiculous at this point.

Haters take note.

Coincidentally...most people make prototype guards on 2k..built like mj and Kobe. Not 6'8 sfs built like Bron.

That's a sample size of your lab. And you can make whatever you want. Majority chooses guards.
Because in 2K they limit you on how you build your guy
You can’t have a build that js elite and almost everything and 6’8 and athletic lol

And as for Bron and scoring it’s more than layups he is pretty skilled as a scorer (not like KD or anything) but his thing is he’s efficient at it.
If it were that easy to get 30K pts with just lay ups then there’s be a **** more of dudes up there in points lol you don’t get to 30K points if you’re not a good scorer

the fact that a player that has retired around 20 years ago is still relevant does make you think if Lebron would still be relevant 20 years after he's retired. on the otherhand, Lebron's popularity and GOAT discussion is majorly a result of the current trend and availability of technology, social media and internet at it's maturity. also one has to consider why there is a huge division why some people like and dislike Lebron and why there is no overwhelming majority to otherwise say that Lebron is the GOAT. there are some major issues about Lebron that half the people could not just simply sweep under the rug and say that guy deserves my vote and respect. some Lebron followers that kept on asking the same question of why people hate Lebron and then dismiss them if they don't want the answer.

also, I wouldn't even put Lebron in the GOAT discussion. Lebron has to get past Kobe first. I hated Kobe as a player because he's the opposition but respected him considering that he did all that to win and to get better. Kobe's funeral says it all. hell, I would say that Kobe is very close to Jordan's status. Lebron? well he should stop doing those awkward and laughable turnaround fadeaway shots and Curry bombs that you know would miss every single time.

thats what I mean when dudes think they’re smarter than Bron stans purely because they don’t mess with Bron lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom