OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah no chance anybody is talking about Bron 20 years from now :rofl:

I had quoted that first part of his post and was getting ready to respond but you saved me a bunch of time. We are talking about Kareem 30 years later and Wilt 50 years later but for some reason with the emergence of technology, the internet and social media (which he mentioned in his post) along with the increased amount of of video documentation, we’re going to forget about Bron 20 years from now? Aight man.

I’m assuming this is for the 2021 seaosn when they should all be starting the season healthy....Yanni, K, AD and Lebby are all leading top teams so they’re locks to me. KD and Steph haven’t played in a year but KD had a career-altering injury so I’d kick KD out to start the season. Steph and Harden is preference IMO but I’ll go Steph.

inb4 Dame and Luka mentions

1a661a0873ab99897ccd5f6e3a1d9930.gif

Even if you think KD can still get around 25ppg on decent efficiency... is it fair to say his defense will most likely be piss poor?

That’s not the point he never was those things to begin with, but imo he’s kinda injury prone now.

He’s getting older with 2 years of not playing basketball that’s a bad combination.

He bounced back great after that foot surgery people thought would be serious. If he's injury prone and not playing that's a different story but him being on the court, he's top 5.

Lakers help the Heat with a poor shooting night tonight...still win by double digits.

I remember reading Steph may have permanent nerve damage in his hand that he injured... wonder how that affects him going forward.
I still think he is more likely to return to form than KD.. and healthy Steph > Harden soooo KD and Harden gone

He bounced back great after that foot surgery people thought would be serious. If he's injury prone and not playing that's a different story but him being on the court, he's top 5.
Much worse injury now and he’s in his 30s and hasn’t played a full game of real basketball since May 2019 and he’s on much different team than GSW now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom