OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ala fighting with ala. you love to see it

1601785877392.gif

Bro legit no one give af about these Lebron headlines. You see this the **** right here.

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 12.20.38 AM.png

When Kobe did it was mamba mentality. Work ethic. When KG screams and barks at everyone thats who he is. When AI did it there was fearlessness and a certain coolness to him.

Everything Bron does just comes off mad lame.
So do you want LeBron to go to bed after the game and stop working so hard or do you want him to tell the media to stop writing about him? :lol:

How you say you're lost and then go ahead and post this? :lol:

im saying are people trying to discredit lebron for winning this chip and why? it was a tough season being in the bubble without homecourt advantage and even though he has AD he has a trash squad... the only reason they winning is because lebron balled hard despite his age and is surpassingly still in his prime despite father time so he defeated the odds... the lakers didnt win because the heat arent healthy he is just that good even at his old age and its convenient he has AD but that wouldnt matter if he didnt play well

So do you want LeBron to go to bed after the game and stop working so hard or do you want him to tell the media to stop writing about him? :lol:

Go play Madden. Play with your kids. Give Bronny a beating. Go be a family man.

Plus we all know some Klutch minion wrote that.

we gon act like there wasn’t an iggy sweepstakes narrative being pushed that whichever LA team ended up with him would have “a clear advantage” over the other
You're right about that fasho. He was gassed when it sounded like he preferred the Lakers. Then was old man eagle dollar when he picked miami. Not even the juice can save him. He looking like the old dude icing the ground in Home Alone now

He’s overall more talented than MJ

how so? jordan is a better scorer, better defender and makes teams better with inferior talent... he always had pippen which was a superstar and an all star in rodman who only rebounds and plays defense but won more chips than lebron who had wade, bosh, kyrie, love and now AD... he always had atleast 3 superstars including himself but won less than MJ

even if lebron wins this finals hes still a fraud...3-6 in the finals despite being the goat and always having the choice of picking his team compared to other players who had their team built from the ground up ala jordan, steph, zeke, magic, bird etc

I believe that his Finals record is a matter of ones perspective. 4-6 obviously isn’t desirable but I respect him for putting himself in a position to have a chance at winning the chip year in and year out.

FWIW - I also think that with the exception of 2011 he lost to the better team too so I take that into consideration when looking at his record as well. It doesn’t lower his all-time ranking me but it plays a role in him not being GOAT and that’s moreso the number of rings than the actual record.

Yes he’s the most talented player to ever play In the NBA. If you are building a player in a lab you’re going to come out with LeBron James.
Coincidentally...most people make prototype guards on 2k..built like mj and Kobe. Not 6'8 sfs built like Bron.

That's a sample size of your lab. And you can make whatever you want. Majority chooses guards.

Bron getting 10 trips to the finals, regardless the outcome, is pretty crucial to me. Dope af to have that man chances to win a trophy. I don't give out participation trophies...but that's pretty sick to me to have that man opportunities when mad people never get one.

I respect that ****.

how so? jordan is a better scorer, better defender and makes teams better with inferior talent... he always had pippen which was a superstar and an all star in rodman who only rebounds and plays defense but won more chips than lebron who had wade, bosh, kyrie, love and now AD... he always had atleast 3 superstars including himself but won less than MJ

only. This is a big part of basketball. Having the best rebounder ever who was also a 2x DPOY, on your teams means a lot. Please don't try to diminish his value.

Not to mention, from 91-97, Pippen was the best SF in the league.

i give lebron credit for always competing and getting to the finals every year... but him picking his squad also had a lot to do with it conveniently... for example him teaming up with wade and bosh then leaving to go to the cavs with love and kyrie... he took the challenge with going to the lakers by himself but you know he pressured the front office to get AD there...regardless i give him a ton of credit this year and also 2018 cuz he just had love but this year he played really well despite being old... it helped he had AD but that doesnt matter if he didnt ball hard this year

more talented how? Jordan was a better scorer and defender than him. Being a better rebounder and passer makes you more talented?
Bron not even a pure scorer like that and he’s passed MJ on the scoring list.
When you combine
Scoring
Defense
Passing Ability
Rebounding
Athleticism etc

IMO Bron is slightly more talented than MJ

Coincidentally...most people make prototype guards on 2k..built like mj and Kobe. Not 6'8 sfs built like Bron.

That's a sample size of your lab. And you can make whatever you want. Majority chooses guards.
Bron is 6-9 250 and can do everything a guard can do.....Better

You’ve never seen someone his size do what he can do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom