OFFICIAL 2020 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - DISNEY COVID INVITATIONAL EDITION - MAMBA FOREVER - LAKERS WIN THE RONA RAND - ALA FOREVER

Who will win the inaugural COVID Invitational Jamboree?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel like everyone writing off the heat might not be a good idea.
lakers only up 2-0

whoever does win, no championship parade will be a big bummer

weren’t you the one talking down AD before the blazers series, talking about Jrue holiday being the cause of the Pels losing that series? We going to do this again?
He was. What does what AD is doing now have to do with what I spoke on from a series 4 or so yrs ago?

ballinsam23 ballinsam23 snappin' on yall something serious

SomberSadAiredaleterrier-size_restricted (1).gif

I don't mean to disrespect your franchise. I'm truly sorry.

Honest, true fans such as you and MJShoe deserve credit for riding with them.

But grand scheme, all factors accounted, I'm not wrong.

**** that. they dont deserve ****. I remember when the clippers werent sniffing **** on here and them boys did more hating on the lakers than talking bout their own team. all of a sudden they wanna cop pleas? **** them bois!
1601784861435.gif

I can’t believe the season will end in a sweep with lebron getting finals mvp.

makes me sick that kawhi and Giannis didnt show up. And Tatum didn’t make the next jump. I hope bam can show up for just one game make em at least break a sweat.

Non-existent god, please let the Heat come back and win this series.

Not sure I’m gonna be able to take another year of this.
and if the season starts later than planned. its gonna be like morty telling freddie in layer cake “ten ******* years!” in here ALL season
1601785315414.gif

Bro legit no one give af about these Lebron headlines. You see this the **** right here.

Screen Shot 2020-10-04 at 12.20.38 AM.png

When Kobe did it was mamba mentality. Work ethic. When KG screams and barks at everyone thats who he is. When AI did it there was fearlessness and a certain coolness to him.

Everything Bron does just comes off mad lame.

im lost right now what is the argument we are discussing :lol:
are we mad that lebron will win another finals in a shortened season with AD on his side?

even if lebron wins this finals hes still a fraud...3-6 in the finals despite being the goat and always having the choice of picking his team compared to other players who had their team built from the ground up ala jordan, steph, zeke, magic, bird etc...but this was a tough chip cuz of a shortened season and no team with a homecourt advantage....lebron played with a prime AD but lets be honest its impressive lebron at his age still in his prime is crazy and then you got a washed up rondo, JR, dwight, green, trash morris twin and caruso...kcp is decent but thats it really... you got AD whos really good but the lakers are good not because of AD its because lebron is still in his prime... imagine if he played trash this year the lake show wouldnt have a chance...

MFs tried to take his crown away and give it to a MF that don’t even speak, and a Nigerian that can’t shoot!!
How dare y’all

im lost right now what is the argument we are discussing :lol:
are we mad that lebron will win another finals in a shortened season with AD on his side?

even if lebron wins this finals hes still a fraud...3-6 in the finals despite being the goat and always having the choice of picking his team compared to other players who had their team built from the ground up ala jordan, steph, zeke, magic, bird etc...but this was a tough chip cuz of a shortened season and no team with a homecourt advantage....lebron played with a prime AD but lets be honest its impressive lebron at his age still in his prime is crazy and then you got a washed up rondo, JR, dwight, green, trash morris twin and caruso...kcp is decent but thats it really... you got AD whos really good but the lakers are good not because of AD its because lebron is still in his prime... imagine if he played trash this year the lake show wouldnt have a chance...
How you say you're lost and then go ahead and post this? :lol:

5 yrs ago bruh. Yall really this thirsty for Bron praise? Iggy not locking bron at 36 yrs old. Or slowing him down none. He didn't age like Bron. What do you want?
I want to see that trophy hoisted on Tuesday night!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom