OFFICIAL 2020 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Who will the four teams in the College Football Playoff be?

• Alabama

Votes: 36 83.7%
  • Clemson

Votes: 35 81.4%
  • UGA

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • LSU

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • Oklahoma

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • UF

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Auburn

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Michigan

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Someone else

Votes: 17 39.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Florida commit is dropping his top five tomorrow. What's the point of being committing if, admittedly, you're still going through the recruiting process and evaluating other schools?

This is recruiting in 2020. :lol: Especially in SFla. I don’t even know why people still act fake outraged and shocked.

South Florida kids who commit early rarely stay committed to the first school. Especially kids who commit to UF. I’m trying to think of a kid who committed early from SFla the past few years and stayed committed there.

Who are you?

That’s what I thought. I’m just a dude that played an irrelevant sport in college and feels pretty bad for the 11 programs that got cut at Stanford and all of the individuals that poured their life into those programs.

I just wanted to make it clear for everyone that you were a nobody with no actual expertise on this topic. Carry on.

And there it is... If Texas doesn't play HS football, California definitely isn't, not to mention the other states west of the Mississippi.

Last edited:
California def isn’t. Way more liberal than most parts of Texas. It’s a political issue at this point, sadly.

High schools are going to have a hard time moving football to the spring since it will interfere with the spring sports who already lost a season. Economically, it makes sense, but I don’t see it happening.

Similarly, if someone plays in the fall in say Nebraska, should they be eligible to play in Texas in the spring? It creates a whole series of issues.

4_A5_E3853-_CE2_B-46_E9-_A601-15_D1_BB23_CDF9.jpg

yep, its a wrap. Stop hoping it happens. To say we might just play conference games (like the Big 10 just said) doesn't make any sense. This **** aint disappearing.

While its going to be a huge blow, I'm glad the NCAA is choosing life over money right now. It doesn't feel right watching kids playing for "free" in this environment.

Back
Top Bottom