Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

If we manage to pull this off with the pick & a guarantee that Durant signs, I'm willing to let the Zion dream die.

If we manage to pull this off with the pick & a guarantee that Durant signs, I'm willing to let the Zion dream die.

I agree. Who says when or/if Durant comes and he wants us to trade our pick for a higher caliber player when that times comes like what Bron did. None of these dudes really want to play with “rookies”. These dudes don’t wanna babysit.

I’m still banking on Zion and rebuilding correctly.

Not gonna get emotionally invested when both the Celtics and Lakers can offer better deals and contend immediately.

I’m still banking on Zion and rebuilding correctly.

Not gonna get emotionally invested when both the Celtics and Lakers can offer better deals and contend immediately.

technically, Boston can't. you can't trade for more than one player on their rookie extension, so Jaylen Brown can't be moved. this pretty much takes them out of the running, bc the Pels aren't taking Hayward or Horford, their pick is going to be too high, just Tatum isn't going to be good enough.

I know this ain't coming out of the Knicks FO.

Melo all over again if this **** goes down

i would give up this years first unprotected

there's only a 14% chance at zion if we finish with a bottom 3 record. thats all

this draft class is pretty bad aside from that and Zion's no sure thing to be better than AD anyways

and if AD will resign, him for KP straight up you have to strongly consider

not trading both KP and this years pick

i would give up this years first unprotected

there's only a 14% chance at zion if we finish with a bottom 3 record. thats all

this draft class is pretty bad aside from that and Zion's no sure thing to be better than AD anyways

and if AD will resign, him for KP straight up you have to strongly consider

not trading both KP and this years pick

Basically my exact thoughts.

Word is AD plans on finishing the season in NO anyway

With any luck we’ll have more time to gather thought and put together and legitimate offer without overpaying

With Boston, which has the best trade assets, unable to trade for Davis until the summer because Irving and Davis each have designated player rookie extensions, the Knicks may be the premier Eastern Conference threat to pull off the blockbuster.

If the Knicks are successful, it could boost their attempts to lure Kevin Durant over the summer, and they’d still be in position to snag Irving or Charlotte’s Kemba Walker.

Haynes article is crazy

Could KP and AD even co-exist?

Seems kinda redundant.
Can KP AD and KD Co-exist is a better question. Since people dont want to trade KP and think we can also land KD.

Also AD Knox and Mitch, that ain't it Chief.

I'm confident KD is coming to the Knicabockers. Yeap in said it.

I'd be tempted to move everyone besides Knox and KP.

Hell, just make that trade minus Knox

With Boston, which has the best trade assets, unable to trade for Davis until the summer because Irving and Davis each have designated player rookie extensions, the Knicks may be the premier Eastern Conference threat to pull off the blockbuster.

If the Knicks are successful, it could boost their attempts to lure Kevin Durant over the summer, and they’d still be in position to snag Irving or Charlotte’s Kemba Walker.

Haynes article is crazy

my bad, that's what i meant. Kyrie, not Jaylen.

trading KP for AD is a lateral move. yeah, AD is better now, but he's also been in the league longer. any trade for AD is a risk, bc he might not even resign. that's why i don't have any real interest in making a move, unless we keep both KP and Knox. KP, AD, Knox, and Kyrie would be something.

I don't want to say it's guaranteed but our chances of signing a max player go up significantly if we land Anthony Davis

i agree, but i don't think its worth it to trade for them straight up. i'd rather keep KP, being the homegrown talent over AD. i don't even know if they can co-exist. similar to the issue with STAT and Melo. we CANNOT let history repeat itself. this would be exactly the same thing, where KP is STAT and AD is Melo.

Back
Top Bottom