Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

He highlighted Justise Winslow's recent good play and compared his development to Frank's saying sometimes you gotta give these players more than just a couple years to get it going.
Winslow showed promise with his play... His stats didnt jump out at you but wacthing him play his forst 2 years you saw the potential.. FRANK has shown 0 potential on the offensive end of the ball... ball handling is mediocre, passing is average, court vision is ok at best , passing the ball at half court 80 percent of the time looks like me when i was 12 learning how to play the game... Frank is a bust

148BD48F-3132-4A51-BD76-AE9569E182C9.jpeg

If we could keep Porzingis, I'd trade this years pick.

i'd be done if we traded KP. i don't want to trade Knox either. this is the only trade i'm willing to accept plus our unprotected first. NO won't go for it, but since we're talking about it...

Capture.JPG

second time knicks rumors pop up about potentially trading kp? not a good look.
dude was already in his feelings after phil jackson brought up the idea
can't be reverting back to the old ways. need to remain on course and not risk it.

In regards to KP, If the team think he isn't the same physically after the injury then that would be the only time i'd consider trading. If not, then we have to keep him.

In regards to KP, If the team think he isn't the same physically after the injury then that would be the only time i'd consider trading. If not, then we have to keep him.

so we're going to trade a guy that we actually drafted after one injury for an injury prone player that's older...seems like the Knick thing to do

typicaly knicks move... different front office same dumb mentality... why would we even trade for anthony davis when there is no guarantee he will resign here... he wants to win now... i doubt he would want to come here

A likely top 3 pick is a fantastic offer for NO. And I would do it for us too. As long as he expresses interest in staying. No such thing as a guarantee though.

A likely top 3 pick is a fantastic offer for NO. And I would do it for us too. As long as he expresses interest in staying. No such thing as a guarantee though.

I'd guess we only trade for him in the offseason when we know our pick & where Durant or Kyrie want to play.

Might be a hot take: I'd rather include Porzingis in a potential Davis trade than the #1 pick

Back
Top Bottom