Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Don’t tell me y’all forgot what Phil did?
I look back at it and it's really what Dolan enabled.

Think about it, had Melo stayed it out a bit longer Phil gets fired. Phil got fired over something small compared to what he was doing to Melo.

Seems to me Dolan didn't care and Melo maybe would've got pushed out either way.

I got no hope for him retiring a Knick.
He's regretted it ever since..... He could be here right now leading the tank
:rofl:

Last edited:
i know we tanking for a good draft pick but i want this losing streak to end... just get a win for competitive purposes

I’m not clapping or standing for Wade, FOH.

Melo got done dirty in NY, been saying I’d rather finish his contract than pay THJR

I can’t wait for THJR and Kanter to be gone.

i don't. he got railroaded by management, but was a failure overall. held the team back a bunch of unnecessary years

220E7411-3930-4BBF-9425-2C149288B318.gif

I look back at it and it's really what Dolan enabled.

Think about it, had Melo stayed it out a bit longer Phil gets fired. Phil got fired over something small compared to what he was doing to Melo.

Seems to me Dolan didn't care and Melo maybe would've got pushed out either way.

I got no hope for him retiring a Knick.

:rofl:
didnt really care about Melo retiring a Knick but at least he couldve stayed until his contract was up..

i don't. he got railroaded by management, but was a failure overall. held the team back a bunch of unnecessary years

Carmelo didnt sign draft Landry Fields, he didnt want to give Jeremy Lin 15 mil and the keys to the franchise, he didnt draft Renaldo Balkman, he didnt force STAT to punch an extinguisher, Cole Alrich , Lou Amudson, Quincy Acy, Trade for Bargs, Cleanthony Early, Shane Larkin , Jason smith...

all of the players listed are bonafide scrubs either out of the league or sitting at the end of some obsure bench.... Melo wasnt given a fdair chance to play with a real team while he was in NY... Im gonna list some more non factors he was teamed up with .

Travis Wear, aaron afflalo, ronnie brewer, sam dalembert, jimmer, chason randle

who are these guys???? this is what MELO had to lead to the eastern conference finals. I dont even think Lebron could lead any 10 players above the knicks had to the ECF

^ been saying that when Melo was here... but of course people going to bring up how we traded the kitchen sink for him when he coulda came here during free agency.... i doubt he woulda came here during free agency he prally woulda got traded to brooklyn and stay there...

Back
Top Bottom