Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I don’t think he’d get enough PT to average 12-13ppg. He’s barely averaging 6ppg in 22 minutes. Right now, his ceiling is more of a Patrick Beverly without the attitude or Corey Brewer.

Let me set the record straight...I don’t HATE Frank. I want him to be good. I mean he plays for our team damn it lol, so isn’t that a given? The problem is that he’s so frustrating to watch. He talks about being more aggressive, Fiz talks about him needing to be more aggressive, and then nothing. Dude has the TOOLS to be a good player. He’s wasting his own opportunity. Frank would 100% stay on the court more if he didn’t look so timid and actually produced. Trey came in and put up 25 points after riding the bench for over a week. Frank will ride the bench and put up 7 points after getting out the dog house. Like come on G. It’s a pride thing at this point. You’re the #8 pick. Show it. Go out there and ******* ball out. Stop handing the ******* ball over whenever you cross half court. It’s like watching your kid trying to learn how to ride a bike, but they keep falling. At some point, you gotta take a break and make them stop. Fiz is tryna throw him out there to learn, but dude keeps falling, so back to the bench he goes. Getting benched when his mom was in town should’ve lit a fire. He came out and didn’t do **** the next game. That’s when I lost any faith in Frank.

I think I’m going to wait and turn on whoever our next draft pick is. Hating on Frank has been very draining and I need a break. Hopefully I regain all my energy to fully commit to hating our upcoming draft pick.

I doubt we draft another project especially since we had bad luck with Frank. Front office looks to draft based on stats not potential like how they got Knox. He was decent last year at Kentucky

I doubt we draft another project especially since we had bad luck with Frank. Front office looks to draft based on stats not potential like how they got Knox. He was decent last year at Kentucky

I thought they drafted Knox cause he busted Miles Bridges *** one-on-one during the Knicks work out. He also apparently killed it at the Philly workout too because they were heavily rumored to want Knox.

And Pookies starting too, I wonder if both of them will combine for 14 points. Because defense is so important that you don’t even need to score.

Back
Top Bottom