Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

You can do it! :lol:

Knox may be a bust :rolleyes but his play makes you think he'll be good. Frank Nitty may become a good player :rolleyes but his play makes you think he'll be a bust. DSJ will often be brought up on Frank discussions because of they're respective draft positions. If Donavan Mitchell had been drafted at 9 the comparisons would be there even though that's who the FO wanted. The infatuation with Frank is clearly a 2 way street :lol: despite my views on Frank I wouldn't get rid of him to just get rid of him but if an offer you can't refuse is presented you don't refuse it. That goes for most of the first year players imo. I will root for wins because I'm confident the Knicks will be in the top 3 of the draft and teams need wins here and there or any development gets lost in frustration of constantly losing as you can see. I also hate losing to the Nets because I know too many cats who have embraced the Nets if for nothing more than they get to wear **** with Brooklyn on it :rofl:

Dudes get so defensive when Frank is mentioned. It’s weird. We’re talking about him because he’s a huge part of these games and our future. If he was an all star with crazy numbers and these same comparisons and stats were being posted, no one would have a problem. Y’all gotta stop being so emotional and take the good with the bad. It’s not like people are just making things up. These are actual facts that you’re getting bent outta shape over.

I don't know how you see Knox as a bust from the games he played this year. I'm still baffled. I could understand if you said Frank was a bust which makes more sense

Knox isn’t a bust what the hell about the concept of development do you not understand?

Btw we have a very legitimate shot at getting Zion so we should be all smiles.

I remember on draft night,

Frank had the highest all star and highest bust potential.

ESPN may have had it right, hate to admit.

Kid is a total enigma. One night he shows flashes, other nights its a dud.

Some sure things though :
Great defensive on ball instincts as well as Pick n Roll instincts.

Average to below average explosiveness.

Average shooting.

Average ball handling.

I just cant call it .

Dudes get so defensive when Frank is mentioned. It’s weird. We’re talking about him because he’s a huge part of these games and our future. If he was an all star with crazy numbers and these same comparisons and stats were being posted, no one would have a problem. Y’all gotta stop being so emotional and take the good with the bad. It’s not like people are just making things up. These are actual facts that you’re getting bent outta shape over.
I'm way more tired of DSJr d-riding. Its incessant.

It's like you trying to make it where one cant be mentioned without the other. Like the ****** versions of Magic and Bird.

I don't mind a Frank pile on.

Fixed

I remember on draft night,

Frank had the highest all star and highest bust potential.

ESPN may have had it right, hate to admit.

Kid is a total enigma. One night he shows flashes, other nights its a dud.

Some sure things though :
GOOD defensive on ball instincts as well as Pick n Roll instincts.

Well below average explosiveness.

Awful shooting.

2nd Grader ball handling.

I can call it, one big BUST.

B59A890A-E45E-4028-A640-D2E4401685F3.gif

Obviously my point was missed, not sure how y'all took my post as I THINK Knox will be a bust :lol: it was juxtaposition. :rofl: :rofl: put the pitchforks away it was a false alarm. ETA I'll break it down further in case I'm still misunderstood. The chances of Knox being a bust are the same chances Frank will become a very good player...

I was thinking Boston Avery Bradley. But Bradley was a really good shooter.

I cape too hard for the kid. Like I said if he still trash with KP on the floor, then I’m done.

I was thinking Boston Avery Bradley. But Bradley was a really good shooter.

I cape too hard for the kid. Like I said if he still trash with KP on the floor, then I’m done.

I know they played well together but KP is no LeBron and Frank isn't Moe Williams.

His issues aren't limited to defense's throwing him certain looks that they won't be able to when KP is on the floor.

His issues are mental and the way he plays the game

Seems like every time he has a good couple minutes he does some dumb **** like get benched because of early foul woes.

KP won't change that

At best he's a 12-13 PPG 4-5 assist low 40% shooter with above average defense if he learns to stay on the floor

Back
Top Bottom