Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I know this ain't coming out of the Knicks FO.

Melo all over again if this **** goes down

giphy.gif

- This management had been doing a great job imo. Doubt theyll offer anything this season for AD.

- Mitch-KP-Vonleh-Knox-Trier-Kornet-Dotson-TimidLina are who we should keep

- They're young players with good contracts. Cap friendly contract we'll need if we want to sign another max before KP signs his max.

- Hopefully land a top 3 (Zion, RJ, Ja)
- Potentially sign one max then see where we are from there.

Top players are considering, we have a legit management it seems so far.
- We have a young star (KP)
- Knox has been playing well
- Good group of young players
- We OWN our own pick and it can be a top 3 pick
- We have cap space, When have we ever?

It's that simple. Like I said, this is the best position Knicks have been in, EVER. Can't ruin this.

Last edited:
Do y’all think we’ll hit 17 wins or will this be the worst season in franchise history for the second time in four years?

if KP actually comes back, we'll win more than 17 games. i'm sure we'll fluke a couple of wins too.

Its crazy to me how rumors of Kristaps AND our first pick are on the table. Thats literally insane and if both are traded it would set us back for decades.

No other offer from a team includes any asset thats better than KP OR that top 3 pick. None.

We can’t sit here and act like there aren’t questions about KP that need to be answered. Coming back this season may be ideal for the Knicks, as well as KP

Its crazy to me how rumors of Kristaps AND our first pick are on the table. Thats literally insane and if both are traded it would set us back for decades.

No other offer from a team includes any asset thats better than KP OR that top 3 pick. None.
Exactly, them Lakers pieces are overrated too.

Back
Top Bottom