Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

still wondering how the knicks got pulled into this and pushed right back out. in the matter of a day lol

lol you've been on a roll lately
upload_2019-1-29_13-11-57.jpeg

Funny how this team values Knox over KP. Tells you all you need to know about the FO.

Porzingis has more value & I don't think it's crazy to say Knox/Davis is more of a natural fit than Porzingis/Davis.

Also, Knox isn't coming off injury plagued seasons + rifts with management.

Porzingis has more value & I don't think it's crazy to say Knox/Davis is more of a natural fit than Porzingis/Davis.

Also, Knox isn't coming off injury plagued seasons + rifts with management.

Anthony Davis has been hurt every season he's been in the NBA too though.

How are we gonna trade our 2 most valuable assets of the past 30 years for him? Especially with no guarantee of another star signing here.

Anthony Davis has been hurt every season he's been in the NBA too though. How are we gonna trade our 2 most valuable assets of the past 30 years for him?

KP hasn’t even come back from a whole ACL tear.. we have no measurement of his current value at the moment to call him the most valuable asset in 30 yrs at the moment.

Side note: I do not agree w/ trading KP necessirily.

Whether u like it or not, he's still a valuable asset. An asset that could net you literally any player. We coulda got Kawhi for him if we wanted to.

This isnt 20 years ago where an ACL tear makes you retire. Modern medicine has advanced.

A 300 lb Cousins off an achilles tear is doing just fine. Came back sooner than KP too.

Whether u like it or not, he's still a valuable asset. An asset that could net you literally any player. We coulda got Kawhi for him if we wanted to.

This isnt 20 years ago where an ACL tear makes you retire. Modern medicine has advanced.

A 300 lb Cousins off an achilles tear is doing just fine. Came back sooner than KP too.

I didn’t say he wasn’t valuable. I’m just saying there’s no exact measurement to HOW valuable at the moment. Which is why I stated earlier that him coming back this season could benefit the team as well as himself.

And we are not the Warriors. Cousins doesn’t have to do much. And we haven’t really seen if he’s the Cousins from before.

Do ya'll agree that KP off an ACL tear can run a team better than Tatum, Kuzma, Ingram, Jaylen, etc? He's the best player in any trade package.

But this dumb front office wants to include a top 3 pick (which is probably the best asset in all of this) as well?

the front office would be really dumb to trade KP and this years draft pick for anthony davis... one or the other is fine but not both smh... i might be the minority but im fine with the plan as is... keep KP, hopefully get a top 3 pick which could be ja or zion, and hopefully sign KD...if all that works (all hypothetical) out then that plan would be much better than giving up the farm for anthony davis... i like davis but hes very injury prone and hasnt done much for his team since he was in the league... the argument with trading the kitchen sink for melo was he brought his team to the playoffs every year... davis aint do that

Do ya'll agree that KP off an ACL tear can run a team better than Tatum, Kuzma, Ingram, Jaylen, etc? He's the best player in any trade package.

But this dumb front office wants to include a top 3 pick (which is probably the best asset in all of this) as well?

I agree w/ you on that. That’s why I’m not supporting trading him. Especially if that pick is attached.

The only credit i'll give AD is that more often than not he loses to a better team in the playoffs. Only made playoffs 2/8 years. Is always hurt at the worse possible times. The list goes on. Besides that a player like Kawhi has much more value.

HOLD ON TO THIS YEARS PICK
Trade THJ, Lee, etc idc if you include an unprotected 2020 FRP.
Add another max FA or 2 in the offseason.

Stay the course. Dont panic. This doesn't take a genius.

The only credit i'll give AD is that more often than not he loses to a better team in the playoffs. Only made playoffs 2/8 years. Is always hurt at the worse possible times. The list goes on. Besides that a player like Kawhi has much more value.

HOLD ON TO THIS YEARS PICK
Trade THJ, Lee, etc idc if you include an unprotected 2020 FRP.
Add another max FA or 2 in the offseason.

Stay the course. Dont panic. This doesn't take a genius.

I don’t think this front office will make a panic move. They’ve proven to be pretty level headed so far.

This FO likes to measure us against the Lakers. They did it last year as well, it's on record.

They think that since Lebron cant carry that young core, then pairing our young core with a star wont work as well. Little do they know the Lakers young core is one of the most overrated young cores ever. If they wore Suns jerseys no one would care about them.

the only bad move they did so far was overpay for timmy... now they are scrambling to trade him to open up just 1 max spot :lol:

Back
Top Bottom