Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Cats acting like Mudiay is old and let’s flip it, Maybe Denver ****ed up his development and didn’t know how to use him.

That’s what I was saying from the beginning, but Knicks thread gonna Knicks thread.

Anyway, why every time I come in here y’all talking about bum *** Frank?
tenor.gif

At the end of the day, this is my .02

Frank was selected by the Knicks, before moving on, I agree that we should just let him be the starter and have Mudaiy coming of the bench for the remaining.

Even if he sucks, we arent in a win now, but rather let's see what we have moving forward.

The only reason why Mudaiy should be starting is, if the upper management already decided they are moving forward with Mudaiy vices Frank.

However, this sets a bad precedent as we arent even entertaining the idea of trying to figure one of our guys out.

There’s a big difference between “oh okay this guy can actually earn an NBA contract.” and “good”

For some reason people seem to get this twisted with the Knicks a lot. Whether it’s Trae Burke, Michael Beasley, Mudiay. Just because someone has proved on the Knicks they don’t have to go to China doesn’t mean we need to invest in them.

Mudiay at his very best realistically is, what? A fringe rotation guy?

i still don't understand how TWENTY TWO year old Mudiay should be benched for twenty year old bum *** Frank that can't even dribble. so you're telling me that if you're a college basketball coach and your junior is averaging 15 points, 4 assists, and 3 rebounds you're going to bench him for your freshman that's averaging 6 points on 34% shooting JUST because he's going to be on the team longer. even though said junior can come back.

i still don't understand how TWENTY TWO year old Mudiay should be benched for twenty year old bum *** Frank that can't even dribble. so you're telling me that if you're a college basketball coach and your junior is averaging 15 points, 4 assists, and 3 rebounds you're going to bench him for your freshman that's averaging 6 points on 34% shooting JUST because he's going to be on the team longer. even though said junior can come back.

I think this whole debate is based on if you think Mudiay is coming back or not.

For people to say bench Mudiay means you think he definitely will not come back due to cap reasons. So the question is then why invest in his development? For people who are are saying play Mudiay more and Frank less, it should be based on a belief he will likely come back...... or then its just thinly veiled Frank hate which is shortsighted at best. If Mudiay does leave we will then be stuck with a lesser player based on those chances to develop going to Mudiay instead.

This isnt college basketball though :lol:

Its ******* Mudiay. Why y'all pretending he has a future here?

Only reason he's playing is cuz Fiz wants to pretend like theyre trying to win games or maybe to keep up his trade value.

Mudiay has no trade value. I also highly doubt he'll have any interest in free agency outside from us. Teams know who he is. Fiz told him "we gon get you right" now he insists on giving him a **** load of minutes.

I'm done with this topic though. Tryna convince people otherwise and "you're just a Frank stan".

Frank is traaaaaassssshhhh though. if this dude actually played like a ******* NBA player that just wasnt getting minutes, then i would be on the other side of the fence with yall. BUT he's soooooo bad. the difference between him and Mitch is that Mitch's problem is solely that he fouls too much. he rebounds, plays defense, and blocks. Frank does noothhiiiiing fam. this ***** is buns and a waste of a pick. like you can't honestly tell me one good thing that Frank does other than "defense". he doesnt drive, doesnt shoot a high percentage from anywhere, doesn't make plays, doesn't pick pocket or jump in front of passes to start a break, has no go to move to create his own shot, nothing bro. dude doesn't even look comfortable dribbling the ball. most of yall were even clowning his videos with Brickley bc of how slow he was moving. again, if we swapped Frank being 22 and Mudiay being 20, yall wouldn't be saying anything. dead ***. he's even WORSE this year, and he's still playing the same amount of minutes. FFS at least go off for 20 + points once my guy just so i wouldnt have anything to say. the fact there's hype for him to score more than 15 points is pathetic. for any other lottery pick thats expected like its another day.

Fiz needs to be more consistent, those 2 threes Tim took should have put him straight to the bench.

Somethings gotta give with Fiz, man

I can’t recall a season where I’ve seen anymore 20 point blowouts in the first quarter than this one

Terrible talent or not that’s inexcusable

Back
Top Bottom