Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

Nah I don’t believe that

Defense more about buying in and effort than skill

No way a roster this young should be this lackadaisical on the defensive end

We. Are. TRASH. This roster is hefty. Personnel is just as important as effort on the court. Sooner that Knick fans come to realization that this season is a wash and we’re gonna lose a lot of games, the better.

We. Are. TRASH. This roster is hefty. Personnel is just as important as effort on the court. Sooner that Knick fans come to realization that this season is a wash and we’re gonna lose a lot of games, the better.
I know the season is a wash nor did I have expectations but damn man

Losing like this? All the time??

:smh::smh:

Last edited:

But losing like this? All the time??

giphy.gif

But losing like this? All the time??

When your 3 best players are Mudiay, Timmy and Kanter what do you expect. All of them are perfect to be a good teams 6,7 and 8th men.

Frank has the 3rd most minutes so far, Thunder almost score 70 in the half and we're down by 20....who do we blame now?

That's the thing he's such a defensive dynamo but he can't stop us from getting blown out by 30.

His lack of offense becomes more of a negative when you have players like Trier and Mudiay who can drop 20 and keep the game somewhat competitive. How do you keep the locker room from being toxic when Frank is hiding in the corner, down 25 and you have hungry aggressive young players waiting to get in the game? 3 great defensive plays a game doesn't justify that.

Y'all keep blaming the coaching staff and citing Frank's lack of minutes but the coaches are in a no win situation. They have to keep the spirit of the young guys up and try to compete as much as possible by developing ALL the young players.

This is not the NY Ntilikinas.

It's on him to grow his game as much as possible, so that he gets the minutes his skill level dictates, just like every other young player.

Last edited:
Frank Ntilikina: 30 minutes / +3
Emmanuel Mudiay: 18 minutes / -21

He’s clearly making an impact that Mudiay isn’t

Bro, he played the second most minutes on the team...got his 30 minutes and couldn't crack 10 point or 35% shooting :sick:

Mudiay essentially had the same production as him in almost half the PT.

+/- stats are not straight forward and is even more skewed in a blowout. Frank was playing in garbage time.

Y'all gotta chill. That was a totally noncompetitive blowout and you're championing Frank...I've never seen such a weird obsession before.

That's the thing he's such a defensive dynamo but he can't stop us from getting blown out by 30.
Wait a minute, what one single player in the history of basketball can prevent their team from being blown out by 30? Anybody answer that.

Especially with this team.

This Frank hate making yall dudes stupid.

Back
Top Bottom