Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

These dudes somehow managed to talk about Frank again.

Realistically it’s good that we suck. Imagine being teams like the Suns who have their cornerstones (Booker, Ayton, Warren) as well as the Bulls (Lavine, Lauri) play almost every single game and still lose? Those teams got 100x better rosters yet similar records as us. I’ll say it again, KP is a lot better than he gets credit for. Our young core got a bright af future. Team goes as far as Frank takes us.

These dudes somehow managed to talk about Frank again.

Realistically it’s good that we suck. Imagine being teams like the Suns who have their cornerstones (Booker, Ayton, Warren) as well as the Bulls (Lavine, Lauri) play almost every single game and still lose? Those teams got 100x better rosters yet similar records as us. I’ll say it again, KP is a lot better than he gets credit for. Our young core got a bright af future. Team goes as far as Frank takes us.
I was so with this post until the last sentence :rofl:

The importance KP holds for this team is understated.

Some dudes talk about this team and our future like he doesn't exist.

This many games in, we’ve pretty much seen what everyone is capable of.

Mudiay - has the ability to put his head down, be aggressive and get to the rack. Still a lot of head scratching plays and such. Dont understand Fiz’s obsession, dont see him as a starting guard next year. But we’re the knicks so who knows.

Vonleh - solid solid piece. Does a little bit of everything. very impressed and would welcome him back with open arms.

Hardaway JR - streaky scorer , suspect defense, emotional, would look a lot better with a bit tighter coaching and a lesser offensive role.

Frank - yall said it all. timid offensively but trying to find his spots. Taking longer than most fans have patience for.

Kornet - dollar tree KP.

Knox - legit weapon on offense.

Dot - tough defense. Solid shooting. Steady force . Would love him back , but also recognize the work he put in and wouldnt mind him chasing the bag. Definitely an underappreciated player.

Hezonja - inconsistent do it all player. he’ll hit 4 threes in a row then miss 2 layups and turn it over. reminds me of manu ginobli without the supreme confidence. Feel like he still has another level to get to but dont know if we are the team that gets him there , or if he has any chances left after this year.

Kanter - be gone

mitch - Definitive impact on defense. Growing an offensive game. Hopefully a longtime knick. See a lot of potential.

Trier - Lou will / jamal crawford vibes. Professional scorer. In the past weeks hes been lost in the sauce though. Yet the coaching staff remain confident in him because they havent adjusted anything with him. Would love to keep him .

tenor.gif

Still think with this upcoming Draft we need to pick best player available if we don’t get a top 3 pick. We’re not in a position to pick for need.

Back
Top Bottom