Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

I don’t hate them #kanyeshrug
Word. I just dont watch them like that.

Its just **** em.
i dont rock with the nets either but that hate is strong... they are surprisingly good this year... when i mean good i mean better than expected not contender good...
Man, when the Knicks played that good with Melo we were called overachievers and lost in the first round and again in the 2nd round

Also if KD and Klay go to any one team that team would be solid.

Last edited:
are we not counting KP as a max player that we already have so if we got 1 more we would also have 2? I like the Nets pieces but none of them are at KPs level as long as he comes back full healthy.

1 max slot is fine because you already have KP and potentially Zion, JA or RJ... But if you have 2 max players with KP and our draft pick this team would expedite the process from trash to really good... but to be honest id be happy with 1 max guy lol... just saying the front office is not even trying to dump timmy or lee...i dont watch the nets games either... maybe im biased but i get bored watching them

Def biased :lol: but it's cool this the Knicks thread anyway. I'm just surprised a local team is 'Not effed' with :lol:

realistically, the NBA hates us, so we're not getting Zion. therefore, dump either Lee or Timmy (preferably Lee), and this can be our roster next season.

Ja/Burke?/Mudiay?/Frank (if he's not traded in the salary dump)
Tim/Trier/Dot
KD/Knox
KP/Vonleh
Mitch/Kornet

that's a solid roster right there. doesn't matter what the actual lineup combinations are. add in some vets for leadership, and we should be contending for a top 4 spot in the East easily.

No matter how long, or even if they win a chip one day, they won't get the love the Knicks get. Im old so, i remember when the Nets moved to jersey :lol: so I see it as them going back home
Most def will never even come close to getting the same love the Knicks get.

Not even gonna front. My heart is with the Knicks but over the years I’ve actually watched both teams religiously. Don’t eem care

i know it goes against the tank but **** that. they gassing it talking bout harden bout to light us up. tired of visitors coming in and thinking this they show foh.

**** Harden. Someone gotta take one for the team and bridge him

Ran into a prominent figure of the Knicks brass today at my job.

Didn't have much interaction because I'm a professional, but I let it be known I know who he was :lol: and he was cool and approachable.

I may be seeing him again. How does one ask for stuff like tickets? I'm salty I didn't even try.

Didn't have much interaction because I'm a professional, but I let it be known I know who he was :lol: and he was cool and approachable.

I may be seeing him again. How does one ask for stuff like tickets? I'm salty I didn't even try.
What the hell is the point of posting this if you’re not gonna say who it was :lol:

lol i mean if you a professional, you wont ask at all.

but ask for courtside or better or gtho

The patented THJr no rhyme or reason cuz your not that nice pull up 3 from straight on hurts my heart every time.

im from NJ and dont like the nets never did lol... besides the pat ewing/pat riley era which is why i follow the knicks i could never watch the nets because it was on sports channel and my fam never subscribed to it... so thats why i never cared for them growing up cuz i couldnt watch them anyway

Harden drew a foul by elbowing Knox in the face.

And Clyde annoying AF right now.

Hate what Harden has done to the league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom