Official 2019 NYK offseason thread. Brooklyn knick fans check in

he hasnt shown much to deserve a lot of playing time... at least knox you know what he can do so he should play... the same cant be said about frank

he hasnt shown much to deserve a lot of playing time... at least knox you know what he can do so he should play... the same cant be said about frank

Who cares though? We didnt invest nearly as much in Mudiay as we did in Frank. Its not like we're winning games with Mudiay or he has any trade value.

How the **** does Yaya Dummy say so confidently that a 22 yr old Mudiay has no future with this Franchise. Not that I care if we re sign him but he’s 22 and having a few comeback player of the year votes season right now. Frank must have some people on that Get Out trance.
I’ll bet any amount of money Mudiay doesn’t get a single comeback player of the year vote

I’m not defending Frank but you wylin’ with that one :lol:

whats the point in playing him if he doesnt do much? they would just be playing him for the sake of it since hes a lottery pick..

Mudiay: 23 years old, 1 good year out of 5, contract year
Frank: 20 years old, 2 bad years, 3 years left on his contract

Its obvious you gotta give Frank 30 minutes a game regardless of how trash he is.

Look at Burke. He's arguably better than both of em combined and barely plays. Its because we have 0 invested in him.

You need to subtract 1 from those contract years. Regardless, play Mudiay who is 2 years older and is actually productive or piss off the whole team by playing frank, knowing damn well he won’t do ****.

Bc what YOU want is different than what the coaching staff/team/FO want. Idk why that is so damn hard to understand. Y’all act like just bc y’all wanna tank, everyone has to jump on board. Not a single player/coach wants to purposely lose. Cry all y’all want about your boy Frank’s PT when coach isn’t gonna play him if he’s trash.

Ok then bench him. Kill any value he has. Then trade him when his value is the lowest.

Sounds smart to me.

Or play the bum and depreciate his value even more.

Exactly. Right now teams have some interest bc he’s young, raw, and hasn’t gotten a lot of playing time. You wouldn’t bet money that he will significantly improve if he was getting 30mpg. So if anything exposing him more would only hurt his value. Dude does not have it. He doesn’t even move like a basketball player.

I think we can all agree that its a confidence issue with him. Playing him consistent minutes eliminates that.

He's still a damn virgin. How he gonna smash all the baddies in the city if you dont let him leave the house.

Back
Top Bottom