**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me guess..trae showed flashes and had x ray goggles on despite putting up another trash stat line and playing exactly how he did in college. Just a guess..
I’m a sooner supporter but that dude was shut down and bounced out of the first round of the tournament in which the team had no business being in. BUST

"It was 50-50 on deciding whether I wanted to come back home or if it was smarter to be in the situation I am in now," George told The Undefeated. "But it wasn't overstated. I wanted to play in L.A. That is where I wanted to go. Had that trade never went down, had I played one more year in Indy, I would have been in a Lakers uniform."

Laker fans don’t care about you anymore. Please move on Paul.

Are we still doing molten hot magma takes, if so then the Suns are 1-0. If the season ended today they’d be in the finals against Orlando.

we outchea, just got back from the game

tbh im a little surprised how not terrible the Kings played
The crowd looked like live, I know u was up there wildin :lol: :pimp:

Whats good with the starting lineup tho??Was a weird one but they got off to a great start

They’re talking about Houston’s loss on First Take, all they did was show a montage of Melo missing shots. Now, I’m not the biggest Melo fan, but this loss wasn’t on him.

Can’t wait

4FB310D1-5055-4CBD-8FFA-480246EECF77.gif
Once again if Steph Curry didn't exist Dame Lillard would get so much more love

"It was 50-50 on deciding whether I wanted to come back home or if it was smarter to be in the situation I am in now," George told The Undefeated. "But it wasn't overstated. I wanted to play in L.A. That is where I wanted to go. Had that trade never went down, had I played one more year in Indy, I would have been in a Lakers uniform."

This ***** goofy.

Actual season starts today

LAvengers assembleeeee!

B Sox B Sox whole time your guy Luka had worst shooting and assist/to ratio than Trae! :lol:

NT jinxed your boy talking bout how great he is after 6 mins :lol: :smh: ...rookie debut's tho so its all good with both of em
Yup. I said it last night that he didn’t play well and had a Trash Young-esque line. Trash Young puts up his normal line though and y’all in here think it’s good for some reason.

How the A treating u ??

Also, only right Brons Lakers era starts with a national tv L...ALA ! :pimp:

Bruh..I love it here. It's black as hell :lol:. Walking thru the airport and I see billboards of ludacris, Kerry Washington, Terrence Howard, jermaine dupri and mutombo. Hit up u bar and this is it...fire. Waitress at u bar came thru with a whole new 20 piece wings when I was leaving like 'in case they messed up your wings'. I wasn't even tripping lol. Gotta come back soon, I wasn't even really ready for this trip

Don't see how anyone can be so skeptical about Luka. Dude is the youngest MVP in the 2nd best League in the world, has great size and basketball IQ. His athleticism isn't anywhere near elite but it's not so limited that it holds him back in the NBA. Hawks done goofed with that trade

Don't see how anyone can be so skeptical about Luka. Dude is the youngest MVP in the 2nd best League in the world, has great size and basketball IQ. His athleticism isn't anywhere near elite but it's not so limited that it holds him back in the NBA. Hawks done goofed with that trade

THEY don’t want him to shine. If his name were Lucas Dobson he’d be cool.

Bruh..I love it here. It's black as hell :lol:. Walking thru the airport and I see billboards of ludacris, Kerry Washington, Terrence Howard, jermaine dupri and mutombo. Hit up u bar and this is it...fire. Waitress at u bar came thru with a whole new 20 piece wings when I was leaving like 'in case they messed up your wings'. I wasn't even tripping lol. Gotta come back soon, I wasn't even really ready for this trip
Idk y but it kills me everytime I see that picture of Ludacris going up the escalator :lol: ...glad u enjoyed tho wo, its always live... @wavycrocket n em came down for some homecoming stuff last weekend and they always talking bout they dont wanna go back cuz they not done with the biddies :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom