**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
did someone happen to mention Kobe Bryant? :nerd:
9A3EB87E-3689-416E-B75C-50ADFC8B7815.jpeg

Reactions: HIM
Boy. Wasnt expecting to prove correct on Doncic after the very first game

The only way his game woulda translated to all star level is if he were half a foot taller. Wayyy too many long swingmen in the NBA that gunna force his slow behind into tough shots. Dont expect him to shoot this bad every night but all that "he gets easy buckets" talk is about to be a wrap

The only way his game woulda translated to all star level is if he were half a foot taller. Wayyy too many long swingmen in the NBA that gunna force his slow behind into tough shots. Dont expect him to shoot this bad every night but all that "he gets easy buckets" talk is about to be a wrap

NBA season is back

Yeah, that’s my answer too. Nobody ever agrees with me though lol.

He may not be the best player on the team but they’re hella stacked at every other position. Losing Horford would really hurt their matchups.
Literally every Celtics fan would agree with you.

Kyrie being out severely limits their ceiling though.

He’s gonna need to develop a shot, he’s not beating anyone to the basket..the passing is there so he’ll be useful but all that talk of once in a lifetime ..great euro hype type of player **** was pure none sense..he’s a role player that’s his ceiling.

I feel like every night I look at the box score of a Jazz game Donovan Mitchell goes 8/21. Trae Young also seems to be at like 5/14 every night since the beginning of Summer League :lol:

My man typing shirtless first thing in the morning.

"It was 50-50 on deciding whether I wanted to come back home or if it was smarter to be in the situation I am in now," George told The Undefeated. "But it wasn't overstated. I wanted to play in L.A. That is where I wanted to go. Had that trade never went down, had I played one more year in Indy, I would have been in a Lakers uniform."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom